Inviting a stripper to your apartment + inviting all players to apartment

#1VexNoFacePosted 6/11/2014 11:29:16 AM
Is good for a few chuckles when they all fight for position to get the next lap dance in your living room lol
---
VexNoFace likes it rough.
I've never seen a organization of any kind ever have a more pathetic moderation staff than gamefaqs.
#2nativenginePosted 6/11/2014 11:33:31 AM
I got invited to one where it was a whole group of shirtless dudes air jacking in a circle around the stripper. I wish they had the face palm animation back then.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
"That little green bastard never said ANYTHING about purple lightning!"
#3WevieStonder79Posted 6/11/2014 11:48:14 AM
Sometimes, some things make me proud to be a man. Proud in the "ignoring all the things wrong about the story nativeengine just said" sense. It never fails to surprise me how much better men are than women at enjoying the simple things in life.

When I say simple I mean just about anything, fart jokes, man getting hit with football in the groin, simulating crude acts on a computer game etc etc. We are truly blessed.
#4Gtalady91Posted 6/11/2014 11:53:12 AM
nativengine posted...
I got invited to one where it was a whole group of shirtless dudes air jacking in a circle around the stripper. I wish they had the face palm animation back then.

Holy hell thats funny

Is it weird that I imagined all the guys wearing the pig mask?

And I also imagined Native standing off to the side smoking a cig
#5nativenginePosted 6/11/2014 12:29:15 PM
Gtalady91 posted...
nativengine posted...

Holy hell thats funny

Is it weird that I imagined all the guys wearing the pig mask?

And I also imagined Native standing off to the side smoking a cig

YES, it's very weird but I'll give you a pass
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
"That little green bastard never said ANYTHING about purple lightning!"
#6chaoscontrol325Posted 6/11/2014 3:37:18 PM
WevieStonder79 posted...
Sometimes, some things make me proud to be a man. Proud in the "ignoring all the things wrong about the story nativeengine just said" sense. It never fails to surprise me how much better men are than women at enjoying the simple things in life.

When I say simple I mean just about anything, fart jokes, man getting hit with football in the groin, simulating crude acts on a computer game etc etc. We are truly blessed.

I never really saw it that way, but you've got a point. I'm the same though and people often call me immature. I just say "**** you, I'm happier than you right now."
---
PSN: Lazuri65 XBL:LazuriXIII
If you don't write you're from GameFAQs and what board in the friend request, you will be denied.
#7AriseArisen00Posted 6/11/2014 6:28:00 PM
nativengine posted...

Would have been funnier if the stripper was topless. I never understood why they aren't in online mode. I mean you can still get a BJ from a hooker, but topless strippers are a no go? Makes no sense.
#8Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 6/11/2014 6:34:35 PM
whenever i get invited i go into the corner between the tv and window and jerk it facing the wall. All the other players just watch me and no one touches the stripper.

it's one hell of a party
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#9joemoetoePosted 6/11/2014 7:50:29 PM
I never join people's apartments invite because of a glitch where your cars would be destroyed
#10Ferrari_CarrPosted 6/11/2014 11:41:27 PM
Eh, I'll typically just leave someone's apartment after immediately accepting their invite....or I'll check out their garage. I like seeing what sort of gaudy mess people make out of some of the game's vehicles.