Inviting a stripper to your apartment + inviting all players to apartment

#11LivingInPapayaPosted 6/12/2014 12:50:08 AM
Ferrari_Carr posted...
Eh, I'll typically just leave someone's apartment after immediately accepting their invite....or I'll check out their garage. I like seeing what sort of gaudy mess people make out of some of the game's vehicles.

I have never had someone in my apartment without getting a compliment on my garage.
---
http://i.imgur.com/3NIMxGK.gif
GT - Vanessa Magick
#12SterlingFoxPosted 6/12/2014 1:11:21 AM
Anytime I go into someone else's apartment I immediately start drinking all their whiskey until I pass out.

Although next time, I might go into their shower and start singing into my mic.
---
My GTA Online Deathmatch, "The Lost of Us"
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/doctor-jack/games/gtav/jobs
#13chaoscontrol325Posted 6/12/2014 4:14:33 AM
AriseArisen00 posted...
nativengine posted...
I got invited to one where it was a whole group of shirtless dudes air jacking in a circle around the stripper. I wish they had the face palm animation back then.

Would have been funnier if the stripper was topless. I never understood why they aren't in online mode. I mean you can still get a BJ from a hooker, but topless strippers are a no go? Makes no sense.

I'm not sure why, but ratings seem to be stricter in online modes. For example in The Last of Us, you can cause ridiculous amounts of visual damage to all kinda of humanoid enemies -- mutilations, lacerations, decapitations and all kinds of -ations -- but in the multiplayer, this was taken out.

I'm not sure why, it just seems more strict.
---
PSN: Lazuri65 XBL:LazuriXIII
If you don't write you're from GameFAQs and what board in the friend request, you will be denied.
#14LivingInPapayaPosted 6/12/2014 4:16:25 AM
chaoscontrol325 posted...
I'm not sure why, but ratings seem to be stricter in online modes. For example in The Last of Us, you can cause ridiculous amounts of visual damage to all kinda of humanoid enemies -- mutilations, lacerations, decapitations and all kinds of -ations -- but in the multiplayer, this was taken out.

I'm not sure why, it just seems more strict.

Online is always more 'gentle' than other areas in game. I'm not entirely sure why, but I'm pretty sure that by Microsoft's T&C's, Rockstar's gotta put swear filters on in-game stuff.
---
GT - Vanessa Magick
#15DaveThePunisherPosted 6/12/2014 5:05:22 AM
WevieStonder79 posted...
Sometimes, some things make me proud to be a man. Proud in the "ignoring all the things wrong about the story nativeengine just said" sense. It never fails to surprise me how much better men are than women at enjoying the simple things in life.

When I say simple I mean just about anything, fart jokes, man getting hit with football in the groin, simulating crude acts on a computer game etc etc. We are truly blessed.

haha. very well put!
#16DaveThePunisherPosted 6/12/2014 5:08:31 AM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
whenever i get invited i go into the corner between the tv and window and jerk it facing the wall. All the other players just watch me and no one touches the stripper.

it's one hell of a party

oh my god this thread is so full of win!

hahaha I am going to try this one out.
#17LivingInPapayaPosted 6/12/2014 5:08:50 AM
This topic was doomed to be a sexist circlejerk from the start.
---
GT - Vanessa Magick
#18AriseArisen00Posted 6/12/2014 1:44:54 PM
LivingInPapaya posted...

Since when is a bunch of guys jacking off in a circle sexist? If anything I can think of another word that comes to mind that is way more appropriate.... (not going to say it because people get all butt-hurt about it, pun intended)
#19LivingInPapayaPosted 6/12/2014 1:46:53 PM
AriseArisen00 posted...
LivingInPapaya posted...

Since when is a bunch of guys jacking off in a circle sexist? If anything I can think of another word that comes to mind that is way more appropriate.... (not going to say it because people get all butt-hurt about it, pun intended)

No, but people circlejerking about how men enjoy stuff more than woman kind of is sexist. But honestly, I'm regretting even making that post because I really really don't like that kind of political minefield.
---
GT - Vanessa Magick
#20AriseArisen00Posted 6/12/2014 1:51:03 PM
LivingInPapaya posted...
AriseArisen00 posted...
LivingInPapaya posted...

No, but people circlejerking about how men enjoy stuff more than woman kind of is sexist. But honestly, I'm regretting even making that post because I really really don't like that kind of political minefield.

I think we can all agree,

circle jerk=bad
martial arts=good