If I do upgrade to X1 here are some changes I would like to see.

#1agentspoonPosted 6/12/2014 5:34:48 AM(edited)
There needs to be hundreds of NPC's on screen at once. And not just ones stood around smoking or texting.

The roads should be full of cars, it was far too easy to blast down the road in GTA 5 and even more so Online.

Both of the above are possible as I have done it on PC with GTA IV. Ots not a engine limitation but a hardware limit.

Stop the spawning of lines of the same car. They have said it was due to hardware restraints so this should not be an issue any more.

Cut down on loading times while Online and stream line or remove the Rate Mission screens, it should be choose the mission and then as its loading the next one the rating screen pops up.

Far, far more interiors even if its just garages like in Watch Dogs, it would make chases much better. Being able to duck inside a cafe or bar for cover would be very useful.

And a few more that escape me at the moment.

Add your own.
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#2chaoscontrol325Posted 6/12/2014 5:38:41 AM
Well, if you look at a comparison between PS3 and PS4, the traffic increase -is- staggering. It is much, much denser.
---
PSN: Lazuri65 XBL:LazuriXIII
If you don't write you're from GameFAQs and what board in the friend request, you will be denied.
#3agentspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 5:45:05 AM
Looking at the traffic shot in the new Trail is what made me think of this topic.

It looks like a night time motorway shot and while the increase in cars is good it is in my opinion not enough, MOAR DAMNIT!
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
#4LivingInPapayaPosted 6/12/2014 5:51:53 AM
For me to "upgrade" to the Xbone, I'd need it to be a console worth getting.

It isn't.
---
http://i.imgur.com/3NIMxGK.gif
GT - Vanessa Magick
#5Mr_PopelPosted 6/12/2014 6:06:18 AM
I honestly DON'T need any more dumb NPC drivers that decide to take a turn at the worst possible moment :-/

Random events and wildlfe 'd be nice to have though
---
Hey i'm not camping ... i'm "tactically waiting" :-D
3DS friend Code: 5413 - 0087 - 2782
#6Axedude87Posted 6/12/2014 6:20:10 AM
If they add more varied car spawns im sold

Sick of seeing blocks and blocks of Weeny f****** Issis...
#7megapwnPosted 6/12/2014 6:36:04 AM
agentspoon posted...
Looking at the traffic shot in the new Trail is what made me think of this topic.

It looks like a night time motorway shot and while the increase in cars is good it is in my opinion not enough, MOAR DAMNIT!

I think the traffic density in the new trailer looks amazing and perfect. Anymore than that would be too much. I don't want to be stuck in actual gridlock, but I do want to get on the freeway and find just an overwhelming number of vehicles whizzing around. I want crossing major roads on foot to be dangerous. I want to be able to find a car to jack in the city anytime I want, and not be at the mercy of the engine getting overwhelmed and deciding not to spawn anything within three blocks of me.
#8agentspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 6:42:22 AM
I agree that gridlock would be bad but hay, thats what the sidewalks are for!
---
#9Spartan_VicePosted 6/12/2014 8:17:09 AM
I'd like to believe the optimizing could be done with Xbone or PS4, but it's asking a lot of the hardware, especially considering they can't even get 1080p out of most of their games right now. A lot of the games for the next couple years are going to be poorly optimized, as was last gen.
---
Original GTA:O Awesome Creator, 4930K @ 4.7 GHz | 3x GTX 780 Ti SC | 64 GB Dominator Platinum 2133MHz | Rampage III Black Ed.
http://i.imgur.com/Pzq4j.gif
#10wmc128Posted 6/12/2014 8:50:24 AM
^who honestly cares about 1080p visuals I rather the frame rate be solid instead hyper realistic pixels.My phone does 4k video and its IP 67 rated.
---
When the rich wage war and the patriotic w***** dig their own graves for their own sake.Another casualty.Another tragedy -"Qwerty" by Mushroomhead