If I do upgrade to X1 here are some changes I would like to see.

#11Spartan_VicePosted 6/12/2014 9:05:10 AM
wmc128 posted...
^who honestly cares about 1080p visuals I rather the frame rate be solid instead hyper realistic pixels.My phone does 4k video and its IP 67 rated.

Well for one, 4K is only significant on displays 72"+, but I won't get into that. The problem with next-gen consoles in whole is optimization, regardless of what we're talking about that needs to be optimized.
---
Original GTA:O Awesome Creator, 4930K @ 4.7 GHz | 3x GTX 780 Ti SC | 64 GB Dominator Platinum 2133MHz | Rampage III Black Ed.
http://i.imgur.com/Pzq4j.gif
#12Ghostman0n3rdPosted 6/12/2014 1:54:46 PM
LivingInPapaya posted...
For me to "upgrade" to the Xbone, I'd need it to be a console worth getting.

It isn't.

You obviously just listen to all the news about the ps4.
Yes the ps4 is a great console. I have a Xbone and it's a damn good machine.
Don't knock it if you don't even own one. What makes it not worth getting? The fact that it's inferior to the ps4? The 360 was inferior to the ps3 and it was still a better console.

Anyway not defer from the convo any longer.
I personally would love it if they added the jumbo jets as being flyable online, new missions and just a lot more cars and such.
I'm happy with everything else they've announced
#13LivingInPapayaPosted 6/12/2014 1:57:03 PM
Ghostman0n3rd posted...
LivingInPapaya posted...

It isn't.

Don't knock it if you don't even own one. What makes it not worth getting? The fact that it's inferior to the ps4? The 360 was inferior to the ps3 and it was still a better console.

...Um... no.

Sorry, bud, but I'm not actually defending the PS4. All I said was that the XB1 isn't worth getting. And it isn't to me.

The PS4 isn't worth getting either. Neither of them. If I had to pick between the two, I'd pick the PS4 purely for Kingdom Hearts 3.

But the XB1 and the PS4 are pointless to me with their current prices and libraries. Both of them.
---
http://i.imgur.com/3NIMxGK.gif
GT - Vanessa Magick
#14chaoscontrol325Posted 6/12/2014 2:12:52 PM
If they don't add turn signals, I will punch somebody. Seriously. ****ing Saints row 2 has this.
---
PSN: Lazuri65 XBL:LazuriXIII
If you don't write you're from GameFAQs and what board in the friend request, you will be denied.
#15megapwnPosted 6/12/2014 2:21:19 PM
chaoscontrol325 posted...
If they don't add turn signals, I will punch somebody. Seriously. ****ing Saints row 2 has this.

Who gives a rat's tiny, hard crap about turn signals? Please tell me you were being sarcastic. At the speeds I drive in GTA, I don't think I'd even notice them 95% of the time.
#16holden4everPosted 6/12/2014 3:36:40 PM
The only thing I'd like them to do with turn signals is make them stand out more. I'm sure the higher resolution will help with that but they could do with being made a bit brighter or a slightly more obvious colour. Also make the AI use them a little bit earlier so you have enough time to react.
---
http://thebulldogs.com.au/media/logo_2010.png - http://raptr.com/badge/holden4ever/fs_xbox.png
#17chaoscontrol325Posted 6/12/2014 3:40:01 PM
megapwn posted...

Who gives a rat's tiny, hard crap about turn signals? Please tell me you were being sarcastic. At the speeds I drive in GTA, I don't think I'd even notice them 95% of the time.

Because I keep crashing into cars at high speed that suddenly decide to switch lanes or turn with no warning. So yes, I'm serious. It's been a huge annoyance for me since day one.
---
PSN: Lazuri65 XBL:LazuriXIII
If you don't write you're from GameFAQs and what board in the friend request, you will be denied.
#18SterlingFoxPosted 6/12/2014 3:58:24 PM
Ghostman0n3rd posted...
LivingInPapaya posted...

It isn't.

Anyway not defer from the convo any longer.
I personally would love it if they added the jumbo jets as being flyable online, new missions and just a lot more cars and such.
I'm happy with everything else they've announced

PS3 vs. 360 was a very different situation than PS4 vs. Xbone. The 360 got a lot of its advantage from the fact that the PS3 was harder to develop on, which is not the case for the PS4 vs. Xbone.

I don't care for this console war folks like you enjoy promoting, but its a bit silly to push what happened last generation without acknowledging WHY it happened last generation.

Both the PS4 and Xbone are worth getting. People just make the mistake of thinking about right now, as opposed to the future. Games might be getting current and last gen versions now, but soon they won't be.
---
My GTA Online Deathmatch, "The Lost of Us"
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/doctor-jack/games/gtav/jobs
#19J_LexingtonPosted 6/12/2014 5:25:08 PM
LivingInPapaya posted...
Ghostman0n3rd posted...
LivingInPapaya posted...

It isn't.

The PS4 isn't worth getting either. Neither of them. If I had to pick between the two, I'd pick the PS4 purely for Kingdom Hearts 3.

Just sayin, Kingdom Hearts 3 is also dropping for XB1.
#20megapwnPosted 6/12/2014 6:40:41 PM
megapwn posted...

Because I keep crashing into cars at high speed that suddenly decide to switch lanes or turn with no warning. So yes, I'm serious. It's been a huge annoyance for me since day one.

Player careens madly through Los Santos, driving on the wrong side of the road, across sidewalks, through telephone poles and pedestrians: expected behavior

NPC changes lanes without signalling: RAAAAGE