Promises kept or promises broken, only one Tuesday left, no Announcements.

#11chriss1(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 1:03:07 PM
SterlingFox posted...
Usually we hear about it a week in advance, but idk.

Would anybody actually care that much if instead of on the 17th, they released it on the 24th? Like its not technically spring anymore, but who the **** cares if they missed it by 4 days?

i think it matters to Rockstar themselves, Believe it or not, they are pretty good with scheduling. If you can't keep your word, then what else do you have, oops other than a billion dollars, lol
#12chriss1(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 1:08:27 PM
MrSnoman291 posted...
KilledByAlisa posted...
*Shrugs* We get it when we get it lol.

This.

This needs to be bolded and sticky to the main page.

with that attitude, you would never look forward to things in life, Glad i don't think like you. Next time a person/someone owes you money, make sure you say that to yourself. you will get when you get it, lol
#13KingJohnTXPosted 6/12/2014 1:09:07 PM
chriss1 posted...
Accidentprone22 posted...
I have a feeling it's going to get delayed to coincide with the"Next Gen"versions.

that makes no sense to delay something that was intended for the older consoles for the new consoles. That will not happen, this console will get Heist first before the next gen consoles, you can bet on that!!!

Don't think it was ever intended for these consoles tbh, I'm fully expecting heists to be a next gen exclusive.
---
GT: King John 830
#14JonWhitakerPosted 6/12/2014 1:10:46 PM
http://youtu.be/H8Q83DPZy6E
#15LivingInPapayaPosted 6/12/2014 1:13:04 PM
"We get it when we get it" is a dismaying attitude to have, but... seriously. If it gets to July and we've still heard nothing, then you can complain. Not before the deadline.
---
http://i.imgur.com/3NIMxGK.gif
GT - Vanessa Magick
#16megapwnPosted 6/12/2014 1:16:04 PM
KingJohnTX posted...

Don't think it was ever intended for these consoles tbh, I'm fully expecting heists to be a next gen exclusive.

No chance of that. It would get them the worst publicity they've ever had.
#17KilledByAlisaPosted 6/12/2014 1:20:25 PM
chriss1 posted...
MrSnoman291 posted...
KilledByAlisa posted...

This.

with that attitude, you would never look forward to things in life, Glad i don't think like you. Next time a person/someone owes you money, make sure you say that to yourself. you will get when you get it, lol

So many ways to reply, but I think I'll just settle for..

Ok.
---
GT: *-MissAuroa-*~Xbox One/\*-Varaza-*~Xbox 360
Beach selfie time-http://i.imgur.com/RhjxIxX.jpg
#18SplatulatedPosted 6/12/2014 1:21:13 PM
megapwn posted...
KingJohnTX posted...

all publicity is good publicity unless its about covering up murder that could shut the company down
---
-----
This is also text
#19LivingInPapayaPosted 6/12/2014 1:21:40 PM
Splatulated posted...
megapwn posted...
KingJohnTX posted...

all publicity is good publicity unless its about covering up murder that could shut the company down

...Okay?
---
http://i.imgur.com/3NIMxGK.gif
GT - Vanessa Magick
#20TheHunger82Posted 6/12/2014 1:23:56 PM
chriss1 posted...
MrSnoman291 posted...
KilledByAlisa posted...

This.

Someone owing you money is very different to being given dlc (which r* are well within their rights to charge for) for free.

If it's free, be patient. It'll come.
---
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
GamerTag : TheHunger82