So almost a year after release...

#1imthestuntmanPosted 9/4/2014 3:29:43 PM
Do you still have the first car you got in online? As in the one you were allowed to put the free tracker on. If so what was that car? If not why dont you have it any more and what is the car youve had the longest?

For me my first car was a black dominator, but i lost it due to glitches in the first few days so no longer have that car. I do have a newer dominator that is a different color scheme, which i originally got in black to commemorate that original dominator but i preferred the newer paint scheme.

As far as the car ive actually had the longest that distinction probably goes to my JB 700, which is also one of my least used vehicles. I got it about a week into online because i grinded rooftop rumble like crazy that first week. Despite every other car in my garage being turned over at least once since then for trying different vehicles i could never justify getting rid of it due to the price.
---
These minor spelling errors were brought to you by an ipad having no real feedback to enable me to know when i mistype and my own laziness.
#2ROFLMEOWPosted 9/4/2014 3:38:53 PM
No. My first car was a Buffalo -- a pretty good all-around car, but when my garage filled up, the Buffalo had to go. The car I've had for the longest is a Dominator, which I believe was my second car. I'm still convinced no other car looks as good in chrome.
---
"NOOOOO!!! How will I juggle?!"
#3Blitz4532Posted 9/4/2014 3:39:28 PM
Yes, I still have my second gen Oracle and it is still my favourite car.
---
I am the Stig
http://www.strathycruise.com/images/scblog_1100.jpg http://wordpress.carthrottle.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/23.jpg
#4imthestuntman(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 3:43:19 PM
Blitz4532 posted...
Yes, I still have my second gen Oracle and it is still my favourite car.

When i started a second character that was the car i selected immediately for it. Is a great all around car and is a blast to use.
---
These minor spelling errors were brought to you by an ipad having no real feedback to enable me to know when i mistype and my own laziness.
#5LonnyJohnsonPosted 9/4/2014 3:44:13 PM
How's that pirate dlc, OP?
---
Lonny "OG Booty" Johnson | #RockstarGamesTaskForce Protect R*
Conform to their rules or you will get torn in two
#6imthestuntman(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 3:45:44 PM
LonnyJohnson posted...

Wow, so i create one troll topic in all my time on this board (which ive been a regular on since the day it was created) and now you (one of the least respected posters on this board for very good reason) have taken it upon yourself to hound me in every topic i go into? This is really going to improve people's opinion of you.
---
#7nativenginePosted 9/4/2014 3:48:57 PM
LonnyJohnson posted...

Where's the hydra?
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
"That little green bastard never said ANYTHING about purple lightning!"
#8LordPonchoPosted 9/4/2014 3:50:07 PM
imthestuntman posted...
LonnyJohnson posted...

Wow, so i create one troll topic in all my time on this board (which ive been a regular on since the day it was created) and now you (one of the least respected posters on this board for very good reason) have taken it upon yourself to hound me in every topic i go into? This is really going to improve people's opinion of you.

Don't act so surprised. He's going to turn around and act like a victim. Best to just ignore him.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#9nativenginePosted 9/4/2014 3:53:14 PM
LordPoncho posted...
imthestuntman posted...
LonnyJohnson posted...

Don't act so surprised. He's going to turn around and act like a victim. Best to just ignore him.

But poncho, you're the guy that goes in every thread starting fights and following people.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
"That little green bastard never said ANYTHING about purple lightning!"
#10LonnyJohnsonPosted 9/4/2014 3:56:28 PM
imthestuntman posted...
LonnyJohnson posted...

If you really think a few peoples opinion of me online is on my mind at all you really are deluded as much as I thought. You can't troll. You just post fake info and when someone asks for a source you disappear. Step your troll game up if that's what you call trolling, no wonder you just stopped posting.
---
Lonny "OG Booty" Johnson | #RockstarGamesTaskForce Protect R*
Conform to their rules or you will get torn in two