PLEASE SKiP THIS GAME

#1Jaxson_DeVillePosted 2/18/2014 12:24:32 AM
This is hands down the worst NASCAR game I've ever played. The controls are touchy, AI is god awful, & the rest is just recycled from last year. Please save your $50! I'm not trolling (I'm a diehard NASCAR fan).
---
Battlefield 3: Masterpiece
Battlefield 4: Piece of S***
#2MichaelHunterPosted 2/18/2014 1:22:45 AM
I believe you are a diehard Nascar fan if you went to a midnight release for this game. Not judging at all lol. I went to a midnight release for WWE 2k14.

I was looking forward to getting this game, but wanted to wait for reviews. In the meantime, what is the best Nascar game, for playing online.
---
XboxLive GT: CM Rebel
#3barrysshoesPosted 2/18/2014 2:14:56 AM
The handling seems better and the AI is a little more aggressive, but those are the only improvements I have noticed thus far. There is supposed to be a patch released soon, so hopefully that will fix some of the issues.
#4judge doomPosted 2/18/2014 3:42:42 AM
barrysshoes posted...
There is supposed to be a patch released soon, so hopefully that will fix some of the issues.

Sorry but I played that game for every one of Eutechnyx NASCAR games so far and I'm not going to do it again this year. I do sincerely hope this is the year and that everything turns out wonderful and there's a patch that fixes everything but I don't see how that's going to happen with Eutechnyx track record.
---
PSN: Rageun
Pawn: Edward lvl 101 Fighter
#5Jaxson_DeVille(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2014 2:03:07 PM
barrysshoes posted...
The handling seems better and the AI is a little more aggressive

1. its like driving on marbles
2. the AI is not aggressive its that they dont even reaction to the player. you cant bump draft or they lose control, rarely do they draft with you since they are so "aggressive" they brake check for no reason & restarts they almost crash. awful AI
---
Battlefield 3: Masterpiece
Battlefield 4: Piece of S***
#6wwf20112Posted 2/19/2014 12:25:46 PM
I can agree with most of the posters here. Very few improvements. Did get the patch not sure how much of a difference that will make though
---
-----
http://card.mygamercard.net/JustinB24.png
#7judge doomPosted 2/19/2014 10:19:46 PM
the news on their forums is that the devs just laid off 12 people, and I'm pretty sure it was a small team to begin with. It's a bit concerning.
---
PSN: Rageun
Pawn: Edward lvl 101 Fighter
#8TheeKingOsirisPosted 2/26/2014 1:14:17 PM
Rented this.

Seems like it would be a cool game but, like many racing games, I feel like you have to have a racing wheel. I can't adjust the sensitivity, so while I can win the pole, I can't hold my line defending and get railroaded or wrecked every damn time.

I have yet to finish a race higher than last.
---
Let us all drink and be merry, all grief to refrain. For we may or might never, all meet here again.
#9barrysshoesPosted 2/27/2014 2:40:58 AM
TheeKingOsiris posted...
Rented this.

Seems like it would be a cool game but, like many racing games, I feel like you have to have a racing wheel. I can't adjust the sensitivity, so while I can win the pole, I can't hold my line defending and get railroaded or wrecked every damn time.

I have yet to finish a race higher than last.

Tweak your steering lock. That will help you hold a line, but will not stop the AI from completely ignoring you.
#10striegelstevenPosted 2/28/2014 3:16:32 PM
im having trouble put the sponsors on the car I don't everything that people has told me to do on facebook group but there still not showing up at the race track can someone tell me what im doing wrong ok I sign them go to career paint booth put them on car put them on top save an exit go to the race track an like I said there not there