Drivers

#1johnnymc10Posted 2/20/2014 8:48:25 AM
Does anyone have the full list if drivers in this game? Is Austin Dillon and the #3 in it? Is this game worth getting? I have last years.
#2biffle16Posted 2/20/2014 3:14:30 PM
Austin is in. The game doesnt seem too much different than last years. But iv'e found once you get the assists/difficulty where you want it its pretty fun. AI is way more aggressive in my opinion. I have found a few bugs (cant practice at richmond and run the low line without the game thinking your coming down pit road) as well as a few achievement bugs.
---
Yes we Cam!!
#3Mad_DawgPosted 2/20/2014 3:26:36 PM
johnnymc10 posted...
Does anyone have the full list if drivers in this game? Is Austin Dillon and the #3 in it? Is this game worth getting? I have last years.

A. Dillon and the #3 Dow car are in the game. I do not have a list of the drivers but i'm sure you can google it.

I would hold off for a while because the AI needs some serious tweeking and racing at Daytona is like a 3 and 4 wide rolling parking lot that just sucks.

In the hud display options in the games menu you can turn things like the track map, car condition, & car radar (lets you know that cars are around or nar you (it was in last years game also) and i have been messing around and would turn OFF the car radar (or whatever they call it) and it would still be on the screen ???

You can turn the Hud off but then the rearview mirror is also gone, i wouldd've liked the option to at least keep the rearview mirror.

The in car view is also quirky when you want to look around from left to right or vice versa, its very touchy.

All this developer had to do is skin the cars and allow for Next Gen 6 cars to race in single player & carreer like they should have done last year with a patch.

Just follow the game and wait for (hopefully soon) patches to be released (there was a 2 MB patch when i first played this) but have not got a clue what it did.

Wall o' text be gone !
---
Don't stare at sniper's !
#4CandyCanerPosted 2/21/2014 4:06:04 PM
The patch replaced the 5 Hour Energy logo with Clint Bowyer's name...that's all I noticed.
---
XBL: rcandpopcorn