skill and rank of stores

#1AkwehhKanooPosted 12/1/2013 10:17:18 PM
what do these even do? I can't tell any difference after upgrading a store or putting in higher skilled workers... Does it lower stock time, increase stock yield? I don't have any idea what the point of it is.
#2Theninja2004Posted 12/2/2013 7:02:11 AM
When i increased the rank i think that the total amount of stock went up for that level. I haven't played any tiny tower or much of this though so im just guessing that higher skill will probably yeah decrease time i guess.
---
Gamertag : Slashingwind
#3light_rock_zzPosted 12/2/2013 8:45:24 AM
Upgrading stock will increase the number of stock for all 3 products to the same extent you get after restocking one time. Unlike Tiny Tower, restocking time still remain the same even after upgrading, though you get increased stock. The restocking cost would probably still go up?

The more highly skilled the worker is in a SPECIFIC sector (Food, Service, Recreation, Retail, Imperial), the more discount you get off for restocking any one of the products. Skill level 9, the max, will get you additional 9% off restocking cost. The effect stacks for each worker, so max is 27%.

I'm a Tiny Tower player, but haven't tried Tiny Death Star because my phone doesn't support it...=( From what I know and gather, things are still mostly the same.
#4AlphusUltimusPosted 12/3/2013 12:15:14 AM
skill does shorten build times.
---
X360 GT: AlphaUltima
PSN ID: AlphusUltimus
More topics from this board...
Locked levels w/o pricesj-golden28/19 7:12PM