How Long Are The Side Ops?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
  3. How Long Are The Side Ops?
1 year ago#1
I'm writing a review of the game, and played through the main mission last night.

Now I'm curious: How long are the side ops? I'd like to finish them tonight.
1 year ago#2
They can range between ten to thirty minutes for the moderately skilled player in the first run. I think a couple can be done in less than ten minutes if you know how to be quick about completing the objective.

You'll probably be looking at forty-five minutes to an hour (or more) to do all five of them, assuming you have unlocked the system exclusive mission.
1 year ago#3
Thanks
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
  3. How Long Are The Side Ops?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived