"Senpaaaiii! ^_^"

• Topic Archived
2 years ago#1
Who would you pick as support character?
2 years ago#2
Rise is the only correct answer.
Lady Plutia's favorite pet and husband of Lady Blanc
3ds friend code:4511-0818-1530
2 years ago#3
Mitsuru, probably, though it would be a tough choice to not have her out on the battlefield.
Of Fuuka and Rise? Probably Fuuka. She may not be the best, but she's definitely better than Rise.
3DS FC: 1633-4466-0921
You'd better be tradin' villagers if you wanna friend me *Z snaps*
2 years ago#4
I like Fuuka best, but if they're going to be Captain Obvious again maybe Teddie will make that more BEARable.
And I am not frightened of dying. Any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it you've got to go sometime.
2 years ago#5
"Oookay!"
2 years ago#6
Need someone who won't put me to sleep so Rise will do!

Fuuka just acts like she is so weak and helpless to get attention which is why i don't like her not to mention her voice. Please don't tell me that its because she is frail cause that sounds like a bs reason.
It all started with Yukiko and Mitsuru...now I am happy
2 years ago#7
Definitely Rise, I couldn't stand Fuuka in Persona 3, though I'm sure they'll use her new VA from Arena instead of whoever was in P3.
2 years ago#8
Fuuka, because Rise is going to break my ears. And I've played enough of Tales of Symphonia's sequel on the Wii, so I'd tell Laura Bailey to shut up!
"Death is the end of every journey."
Not changing this sig until Arc Sys makes a fighting game for the Wii U. Started at 20/11/13
2 years ago#9
Will there be an option for no support? They were both useless in P3 & P4 and I don't need someone telling me the obvious.
2 years ago#10
Repinkrad posted...
Will there be an option for no support?

Then have fun having no analysis.
"Death is the end of every journey."
Not changing this sig until Arc Sys makes a fighting game for the Wii U. Started at 20/11/13

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived