Send your suggestions to CC2!

#1GodlessChaosPosted 2/7/2014 11:23:44 AM
"Hey CC2 it's your number 1 fan talking. In terms of suggestions I think of ways to improve the combat/overall gameplay. So if it's possible can you add air-grabs to the game? It'd be a way to stop "turtles"(people that just jump guard) and it would add pressure. Take it from your Ultimate Ninja back on the PS2. You had great mechanics and I understand that with HD development games are more expensive to make and ever since the porting to the 360, the lack of space is killing.

I'd also like for the combos to return. You know the ones you took out(I guess due to running out of time since they were still found on the disc)of the game?

I'm liking what you're doing so far to "revolutionize" the next installment so far. By nerfing Instant awakenings and awakenings in general and tying them to a gauge is pretty cool and genius. I do think you should buff the ultimate jutsu type a little bit. Just give them something "extra" that they could use other than just ultimates. Maybe two jutsu? Something like that.

Anyway I look forward to this game and can't wait to buy like 4 copies like I did with Storm 3 xD.

I wish you guys luck with all of your endeavors!"

This was mine. But make sure to send yours as well. We want this game to be as good as Generations was(wasn't perfect but it was good.)

http://www.cc2.co.jp/narutimate_enq/intl.html
---
PSN:GodlessChaos Gamertag:xG0K3NxGodless. Currently playing AC4,Tales of Graces F FC: 4055-4073-1864 FB:https://www.facebook.com/GodlessChaos
#2LeJonGriffPosted 2/7/2014 11:39:09 AM
"Hey CC2, please add more characters that are important to the plot, like Kanzo. Also .hack//Versus".

If i were to send them an email knowing they'd take my words into consideration, then it'd be pages long. I'll probably send them something anyways, but it will basically be asking for them to borrow their //Versus mechanics. Though I'd have to do that later since I'm on my phone. My autocorrect is off, and my screen is cracked. I'm also on the bus; that'd take some extreme precision.
---
No matter what... Within my heart, Mr. Ando will always be a penguin. Humans don't say "peng peng".
http://youtube.com/watch?v=iqzt3T4R38c
#3laskalPosted 2/7/2014 11:40:35 AM
I'm not naive, but I also have nothing better to do with my time at the moment, so I actually sent a few suggestions. Some more obnoxiously demanding than others, but screw it... It's not like asking to fix not working combos is the same as asking to add Shisui, So6P and newest madara from the chapter CC2 haven't even been able to read yet, since jump issue with that chapter haven't even come out in stores yet...
---
Official Lightning's shorts and Selphie's panties of every board.
Official Kairi's panties and Aqua's shorts of KH3 board.
#4Firestar_RebornPosted 2/7/2014 12:01:55 PM
Can't wait to spam them with my ideas.
---
"Yo dawg, we heard you like flank routes. so we put flank routes in your flank routes" -Random Youtube Comment
#5GodlessChaos(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2014 1:17:41 PM
laskal posted...
I'm not naive, but I also have nothing better to do with my time at the moment, so I actually sent a few suggestions. Some more obnoxiously demanding than others, but screw it... It's not like asking to fix not working combos is the same as asking to add Shisui, So6P and newest madara from the chapter CC2 haven't even been able to read yet, since jump issue with that chapter haven't even come out in stores yet...

I love you Laskal(no homo) so it's cool

And knowing CC2, they probably already know what's going to be shown in the anime when the game releases.
---
PSN:GodlessChaos Gamertag:xG0K3NxGodless. Currently playing AC4,Tales of Graces F FC: 4055-4073-1864 FB:https://www.facebook.com/GodlessChaos
#6cuttin_in_farmPosted 2/7/2014 1:42:12 PM
Naruto community still thinks their disjointed, foreign suggestions will matter?

Waste your time more. Nothing yall say will cause a change unless a sustantial number of yall send the same exact message as a single unit. That'll catch their attention.

Also know you're fighting against a sea of idiots asking for stupid crap like jutsu bars or moar boss battelz.

But who am I kidding? Yall keep wasting yall time. As if a bunch of random letters from irrelevant money donaters will catch CC2's eye.
---
It takes 791 licks to get to the center of a tootsie pop. The world finally knows.
#7FlameHAZE89Posted 2/7/2014 2:09:31 PM
cuttin_in_farm posted...
Naruto community still thinks their disjointed, foreign suggestions will matter?

Waste your time more. Nothing yall say will cause a change unless a sustantial number of yall send the same exact message as a single unit. That'll catch their attention.

Also know you're fighting against a sea of idiots asking for stupid crap like jutsu bars or moar boss battelz.

But who am I kidding? Yall keep wasting yall time. As if a bunch of random letters from irrelevant money donaters will catch CC2's eye.

Spoken like a true realist.
#8LeJonGriffPosted 2/7/2014 4:31:56 PM(edited)
cuttin_in_farm posted...

You never know unless you try. Remember, miracles happen. CC2 Dropped .hack// and then they went and made a mobile game. Now the series is getting a revival. Would you really expect that from CC2? To listen to the minority which is the .hack// fan base. The fact that they're actually considering it. Will the emails change CC2s attitude? I'm pretty sure they won't. Will silence and no suggestions/recommendations cause change? If there's one thing I'm a 100% sure of, it's that that definitely will not help.

There's no harm in trying. Victory by any means necessary. Sacrifices must be made.

Could you have predicted the major changes that are coming with revolution? I highly doubt it. Anything can happen, be it good or bad.

Though I admire your dedication to be pessimistic about CC2 and see no hope whatsoever. You seem to have a strong foundation. Bet your roots dig really deep.
---
No matter what... Within my heart, Mr. Ando will always be a penguin. Humans don't say "peng peng".
http://youtube.com/watch?v=iqzt3T4R38c
#9cuttin_in_farmPosted 2/7/2014 4:42:06 PM
LeJonGriff posted...
There's no harm in trying. Victory by any means necessary. Sacrifices must be made.

Could you have predicted the major changes that are coming with revolution? I highly doubt it. Anything can happen,

The harm is wasting your time. There has never been a time where a bunch of uncoordinated people caused a change. Whether it was protests, strikes, or whatever, it was ALWAYS a group effort.

Doing nothing, and sending pointless junk mail (Especially mail with junk like "I'm ur #1 fan" or "I can't wait to buy your game three times again ^_^ lolz") has the exact same result. CC2 smiling while doing nothing.

You want a change? Make some coordination. Otherwise, you're wasting your time with either blind optimism or boredom.

I guarantee none of the changes in this new game is because of fan demand. Even the Edo Kage. Sorry to break it to anyone who thought otherwise.
---
It takes 791 licks to get to the center of a tootsie pop. The world finally knows.
#10laskalPosted 2/7/2014 4:46:30 PM
cuttin_in_farm posted...

Doing nothing, and sending pointless junk mail (Especially mail with junk like "I'm ur #1 fan" or "I can't wait to buy your game three times again ^_^ lolz") has the exact same result. CC2 smiling while doing nothing.

What do you propose? The exact same composed message as a group effort, with "we" instead of "I"? That's EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT WAS REQUESTED. Here's a quote:
"Just a little update to let you know that YES, I will read all the posts (although of course it would be easier for me if you could write in English or in French. Also, there is no need to use Google Translate to write your message in Japanese! XD)

Also, no need to write the same message many times, this serves absolutely no purpose.

Oh, another thing I noticed, I saw a lot a "WE want", "THE FANS want"...
HEY! Don't be afraid to use the word "I"! This is YOUR chance to give YOUR suggestions! "

Taken directly from the CyberConnect2 face book, from the same post that announced that they are taking suggestions in the first place...
---
Official Lightning's shorts and Selphie's panties of every board.
Official Kairi's panties and Aqua's shorts of KH3 board.