Okay... now that it's been out a while is it still the definitive edition?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
  3. Okay... now that it's been out a while is it still the definitive edition?
1 year ago#1
Has your stance on this game changed after having played it? - Results (14 votes)
Yes. Originally I thought it was a sizable improvement but it isn't. (360/PS3 to next gen)
14.29% (2 votes)
Yes. Origianlly I thought it wasn't a big improvement but it is. (360/PS3 to next gen)
35.71% (5 votes)
Yes. Originally I thought it was a sizable improvement but it isn't. (PC to next gen)
0% (0 votes)
Yes. Origianlly I thought it wasn't a big improvement but it is. (PC to next gen)
0% (0 votes)
No. I originally thought it would be a big step up and it really is. (360/PS3 to next gen)
14.29% (2 votes)
No. I expected the game to only look marginally better and was right. (360/PS3 to next gen)
21.43% (3 votes)
No. I originally thought it would be a big step up and it really is. (PC to next gen)
0% (0 votes)
No. I expected the game to only look marginally better and was right. (PC to next gen)
14.29% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
So there was quite a debate prerelease regarding the graphics. Some argued that the graphics just didn't improve enough to justify a purchase while others think the next gen version is simply beautiful. I've even heard quite a few people claim that it's the best graphics they've ever seen. Now that the game has been out a while and we've all had a chance to play it has your opinion changed? Mine has not. I originally thought the new game didn't improve enough over the PC version and after playing it on next gen I still feel the same way.
---
www.nohomophobes.com
1 year ago#2
I think it's a great game, and if you haven't played it this is the version to have. It's not worth $60 though. For $30 or less I'd recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried it yet. That's how much Walmart in Canada has it for. The only thing I'd fix is the removal of all online achievements. Let's face it: without boosting they're impossible. Nobody plays this game online.

---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
  3. Okay... now that it's been out a while is it still the definitive edition?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived