Finally... Finally... Finally!!!

#1windmasteryPosted 2/27/2014 4:44:56 PM
Getting impatient for the next Water Summon Rate Up, so I just did 3 Summons and I got:
-4* Anima Lidith, which completes my Agni set
-3* Oracle Elulu, bye" since I got Anima Elulu
-3* Lord Dean!!!!! Gyaaaaaa (Like girls in One Direction'a Concert), Now my water team will finally be severely boosted. Didn't have Water God's Power till now T_T

Now, should I aim for Loch during Thunder Rate Up? Hmmm...
---
Tales Currently Playing: Xillia, Graces F, Destiny, Eternia
Done: Abyss, Phantasia PSX, Innocence R, Vesperia XBox, Hearts R
#2infinitexxPosted 2/27/2014 4:52:07 PM
Nice, I'd love a Dean, but I'm saving for future units.
---
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.
#3windmastery(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2014 4:57:41 PM
infinitexx posted...
Nice, I'd love a Dean, but I'm saving for future units.

Yeah, especially, Sefia, Kikkuri, Ii+Mina, and Asha are said to be very good and they're all in the next batch.
---
#4Kon2714Posted 2/27/2014 6:14:51 PM(edited)
Cogratulations!!!

I got a Breaker the other day, but I don't really need him since I use a mono-dark lol! I would prefer your Lord anyways.
But I'm so glad they did the re-runs on the increased rates! I managed to get 2 Alice out of 5 summons. Really happy about that, only problem is that they were both Oracle -_-
Now I can hold off on summoning until Kikkuri comes out ^_^

I really need that Oracle buff to come out though...
---
(3DS) FC 3780-9193-7332 IGN Cal (Brave Frontier) IGN Ross
"Cineris ex quo renascimur"
#5windmastery(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2014 6:53:48 PM(edited)
Thx!
Hahahhaha....
Really? Wouldn't the Breaker be better?
I'm just happy I got one, tho XD

I also got an Oracle Alice (>.<) and two Breaker Lemias during those period.
Yeah, I'm so glad that they increase the rates for certain elements again. It's just that, to wait 7 days++ for the next element? Can't seem to do that =.=
Sefia & Kikkuri are must haves O.O
I kinda want Rikkuru too
---
#6Kon2714Posted 2/27/2014 7:40:53 PM
Maybe Breaker would be better, but I just view Dean as a balanced unit.

You got Oracle Alice too? Sorry to hear that lol! At least you only have one though, I have one Anima and three Oracle Alice ~_~
My luck is very bitter-sweet.

I'm probably not going to participate in the other increased rates. I already have Lorand and Dean, and I don't need Phoenix too much. It would just be like lighting fire to my wallet if I did XD
But Kukkuri will be worth it ^_^
I just got readdicted to the JPN version, and decided Kukkuri is by any means the best unit I have!
Eze is horrible though and Elimo is a tad bit of a letdown.

But I at least run into an abundance of Metal gods :)
---
#7windmastery(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2014 8:14:03 PM
Actually that's why I want him as a Breaker! He has a pretty decent Def that I think it's okay to take it a bit for his attack XD
Still, though, it's fine~

Yeah... However, since I already got Lord Alice with Maxed BB Lv, it's okay. I'm also kinda weird that I only want 1 of each unit, so... >.<
e.g. I got a Mega Rare Breaker Lava on the other day. However, I already got Anima one with Maxed BB. I know I should use both, but I can't seem to do it.

Can't wait for Oracle Buff too. My Fire team would be helped a lot by it since most are Oracle. Altough, I dumped my Oracle Vargas since I got a Breaker one XD

Actually, Elimo's not that bad. I've been using Fairy and on the pity of my friends' Tiara T_T
Kikuri is definitely worth it! What Type is yours?
So far, I got Agni, Falma, and Sergio T_T At least they are Animas and Breaker tho

Also, today the Vortex Gate's gonna change to Claudia <3 Finally gonna get my first Earth unit. I'm gonna change my Leader to Lorand so people can use it too.
Plus, check out Frontier Hunter on the JP server. It's different than the Global version. There are 3 Levels. Each consists of 5 Stages.
Each Levels has their own rewards! The monsters and bosses are randomly generated.

Level 1 is pretty easy! I got 2 Gems, 200k Zel, Mech sword and a Burst Frog (There are some more but the Esteem Points are too high >.<)

Level 2 is still not that hard for me! The boss was Zegar's group (6 of them!). I got 500k Zel, Burst Frog, a Gem, and Spear Sphere.

Almost forgot but we don't spend energy for FH. There's this Orb like the one in Arena. You spend one each try and it regenerates every 3 hours. So there's really no reason not to do it.

Sorry I babble too much >.<
---
#8infinitexxPosted 2/27/2014 8:55:49 PM
Breaker Dean is a monster. Hits like Alice and is a lot harder to kill.
---
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.
#9Kon2714Posted 2/27/2014 9:12:05 PM
I guess I can see that. Dean has some pretty formidable Def even in Breaker. Alright! You convinced me that Breaker is better lol!

Eh, 1 of each doesn't really do it for me. I'm considering making a water team since I have a Dean and two Mega. It would be pretty amazing, but my dark team is my top priority.

I still need to work on BB leveling lol! I have 2,000,000 zel saved up so I should be able to do it. But the Oracle thing still bothers me...

Yeah Elimo is okay, but she still nevertheless is pretty weak. I have a 3* Mimir that is the same level and still overtakes Elimo's stats. The Def buff is the inly reason I use her now.

Well FH sounds a whole lot better lol! I can only make it to 400,000 esteem points on the ENG version. I came within the last 3 levels on my most recent try. I will end up trying for that Sacred Jewel again once I get my next Alice powered up.
---
#10infinitexxPosted 2/27/2014 9:19:33 PM
Kon2714 posted...
Well FH sounds a whole lot better lol! I can only make it to 400,000 esteem points on the ENG version. I came within the last 3 levels on my most recent try. I will end up trying for that Sacred Jewel again once I get my next Alice powered up.

Wow, if you're making it to level 27, you can definitely eclipse 400k with some optimization of how you're going for points.
---