New Hyrule Warriors Info (RUMOR)

#41RagirothPosted 1/19/2014 5:18:27 PM
Was Rockman the one that said Ashley is an AT in Smash 4?

Well if it is fake, maybe the real game will be even better than this rumor (though that may be tough)
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#42RockmanPeruPosted 1/19/2014 5:20:17 PM
Ragiroth posted...
Was Rockman the one that said Ashley is an AT in Smash 4?

Well if it is fake, maybe the real game will be even better than this rumor (though that may be tough)

Nope, that was another guy, but the "Major LEak" would be probably fake.

I'm gonna repeat this only one more time.

I'M NOT A LEAKER. I LIVE IN PERU AND KNOW JACK**** ABOUT JAPANESE MEN.

I'm only a reposter of leaks from other websites, Jesus.
---
CircleSoft
#43MagiusNecrosPosted 1/19/2014 5:34:51 PM
Rock calm down.
---
Reggie Fils-Aime - PLAY. THE. GAME.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#44Lexmark1989Posted 1/19/2014 7:25:42 PM
quittaboi78 posted...
While the info seems very neat, just on principle I won't believe any rumor that starts with "as Zelda is very popular in the West compared to Japan."

It is more popular in the west than japan, however this game being aimed at the west when the DW games are more popular in japan doesn't make sense.
---
I'm a ladies man and i loves my ladies
#45quittaboi78Posted 1/19/2014 7:34:23 PM(edited)
It's only more popular in the west if you consider that more people (ie. gamers) might live outside Japan. It has to do with proportion. Nothing more.
---
Whoever started using the word "canon" in this context, anyway?
I hear it all the time now, and I'd like to slap him. - Green Gibbon!
#46Lexmark1989Posted 1/19/2014 8:43:22 PM
quittaboi78 posted...
It's only more popular in the west if you consider that more people (ie. gamers) might live outside Japan. It has to do with proportion. Nothing more.

Ok, but that doesn't take away that's its more popular in the west. If we're going by what he stated his point still stands, it sales more in the west so his statement would still be true.

Zelda sales really aren't all that great in japan and if it had to do with proportion why is mario/pokemon doing well in japan but not zelda when both of those sell more in the west as well.?
---
#47MagiusNecrosPosted 1/19/2014 8:55:38 PM
Dynasty Warriors series is actually supposedly dying down in Japan. Dunno if DW8 or SW4 will change anything but that is what I've heard.
---
Reggie Fils-Aime - PLAY. THE. GAME.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#48Lexmark1989Posted 1/19/2014 9:30:38 PM
It really is dying down for the mainline games, but spin-offs seem to do better.
---
#49_Sanaki_Posted 1/20/2014 1:09:26 AM
I would really like it if this was true. Like, barring being a bit annoyed that it's Zelda/Sheik and Ganonforf/Ganon, the rest of it all sounds pretty interesting. Being able to replay stages with other characters would be fine with me.
---
Official Barthandelus and Cosmos of the Dissidia 012 Board.
#50enterthemadroxPosted 1/20/2014 6:30:19 AM
Sounds great, hope it's true.
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington