Loving this! The best bits!

#1SirStivPosted 3/17/2014 2:49:03 PM
Surprised not many other people are talking about this remix on here.

I'm loving this so much, There's few nes games i never got to playwhen i was a kid and this is such a good idea and heaps of fun :D.

How's everyone else finding it?
---
[Animal Crossing New Leaf Dream Code] #7300-2267-4523
#2Retroxgamer0Posted 3/18/2014 4:59:51 AM
its good for its price
#3Cy-coPosted 3/20/2014 4:17:12 AM
My friends and I are super addicted to it. So far the only level we haven't gotten gold on is the last bonus (44 super mushrooms). We've rain bowed Donkey Kong, Mario Bros., Pinball, Wrecking Crew, and Golf. We're getting close on other main games. We generally master the main games first then go to Remix/RemixII and Bonus.

It reminds me so much of VR missions and subsistence from the MGS series. I'm loving this game. Can't wait for NES Remix 2..and of course SNES Remix (yet to be announced). I will absolutely DOMINATE SNES Remix haha.

Also, this game made me pretty boss at Super Mario Bros., which is a plus =)

Very fun game if you enjoy retro Nintendo titles.
#4Cy-coPosted 3/20/2014 4:26:46 AM
Also, I think the reason not many people are talking about it on here is because everyone is talking about it right on Miiverse, so there's no need for forum talk. You are right, though, this board is strangely quiet.
#5SirStiv(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2014 12:15:59 AM
Finally got 612 stars today. The last level did my head in, really tested my childhood! lol.

Now that i can remember all 44 exploits i might be bothered to rainbow it one day. Some levels require patience. The hammer bros ending levels was just mean lol.
---
[Animal Crossing New Leaf Dream Code] #7300-2267-4523
#6jillwarrenPosted 3/28/2014 8:22:08 PM
SirStiv posted...
Finally got 612 stars today. The last level did my head in, really tested my childhood! lol.

Now that i can remember all 44 exploits i might be bothered to rainbow it one day. Some levels require patience. The hammer bros ending levels was just mean lol.

Congrats! I actually got my three star on this one today too, after a couple of weeks of trying. I thought the very last Hammer Bros. one was a push over after figuring out how to break the pattern on 43. Believe it or not the hardest thing I have is getting consistent results on stupid things, like the ones with the short pillar of fire. They weren't hard, but man I am so used to playing these games sloppily and not precisely.
---
NN: peteywarren PSN: peteywarren0829
I give God all glory. Just so you know, I am a guy; my wife picked this username.