anyone competing for the highest nes remix rainbow scores ?

#1blockhead720Posted 3/17/2014 11:52:56 PM
since theres no leaderboard the best way ive found is to add friends to play and then when your playing the nes remx game your friends best scores will pop up. me and my buddy have some of the best scores we've seen. try adding us, my name on nintendo id is damian420 (thats a zero) and my friends is prettyboy7. we hvae some of the top scores. so leave your name here and we will add you and we can compete on some of the nes remix levels. btw top dog OWNS DK and DK JR dont try to touch his scores lol
#2BenB17Posted 3/18/2014 2:54:52 AM
Cyberscore has charts up for this game with pretty strong competition. NintendoS.T.A.R. and Moro currently hold most of the records. I'm interested to see if you and your friend beat any of their scores.

www.cyberscore.me.uk if you're interested.
#3jillwarrenPosted 3/28/2014 8:25:14 PM
My id is peteywarren. I'll add people from this thread, and post when I have. I am NOT going to attempt to break every score, but I have some I'm pretty good at, like the Zelda block, and I am all for challenge on them.
---
NN: peteywarren PSN: peteywarren0829
I give God all glory. Just so you know, I am a guy; my wife picked this username.
#4BenB17Posted 4/6/2014 1:19:01 PM
I've added you all, but Miiverse is region specific so I might not be able to see any of your scores posted in game and vice versa.