"Get 10 1-ups in a row..."

#1AdmiralZephyrPosted 3/27/2014 7:33:00 PM
http://i.imgur.com/vXpcwKd.jpg
---
darkx remembers his friend, GrapefruitKing. RIP :(
Games beaten in 2014: 11 (Most recent - Shantae: Risky's Revenge)
#2FiopPosted 3/27/2014 10:20:03 PM
What I did was keep jumping straight up every time you miss the shell land on the block - don't touch the directional pad at all and don't push A till you land on the block. Eventually, you'll hit the shell at such an angle that you'll get 10 1-ups. It works because every time you land, the shell is in a slightly different position, and after several jumps you can get it to where you can get 10 1-ups.
---
"Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude." - 1 Cor 13:4-5
#3jillwarrenPosted 3/28/2014 8:16:21 PM
As I have seen posted several times, the problem comes right as you get to 8 1ups. I actually started over at 8 and still got rainbows on mine, but I can't really help with the problem because I am not sure what the actual solution is. Once I got rainbows on challenges I hated I was done with them, and this was one such one.
---
NN: peteywarren PSN: peteywarren0829
I give God all glory. Just so you know, I am a guy; my wife picked this username.
#4AdmiralZephyr(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2014 8:47:41 PM
Thanks Fiop, I used your method and it worked.

However, now I'm on "Reveal Bowser's Decoys" which I don't even know what that f***ing means. Do I hit him with the fireball? No. Do I jump on him? No, that makes me fail. To I destroy the bridge? No, that also makes me fail. Way to explain what I'm supposed to do, f***ing game.
---
#5FiopPosted 3/29/2014 3:54:42 PM
Keep hitting him with fireballs until he dies. It takes around 5-6.
---
"Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude." - 1 Cor 13:4-5
#6AdmiralZephyr(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2014 6:21:48 PM
Thanks again lol
---