---
Black 2 FC:2151 6147 5610
Also Playing:Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Hd REmix,Pokemon Sacred Gold
#2ShabranigduPosted 7/16/2014 10:32:49 AM
Same here : D (Thanks Club Nintendo)
---
"...Who Wants to Live Forever..."
#3MightyCh04sPosted 7/17/2014 12:14:07 PM
The Platinum rewards were so terrible that I picked this game up for my reward. Good game but not a good prize. Saving $15 is nothing compared the MM soundtrack CD's.
---
Hulk Hogan used to be a great wrestler but then he took an arrow to the knee.
#4BluBat8891Posted 7/17/2014 3:25:17 PM
I also went with this game as my reward. It's a fun game, don't get me wrong, but I would've loved a statue of Link or Mario even more. I would've even accepted a soundtrack that every other region's Club Nintendo but ours gets..
---
3DS FC: 0946-2255-8746
PS3 Username: CrowTServo88
#5_SGPosted 7/23/2014 1:12:43 PM
BluBat8891 posted...
I also went with this game as my reward. It's a fun game, don't get me wrong, but I would've loved a statue of Link or Mario even more. I would've even accepted a soundtrack that every other region's Club Nintendo but ours gets..
I'm assuming you're talking about the States (this is a global board but the majority of users are American)? If not, my bad. BUT - if so...

Look on the bright side, you get treated better than every other country in the West by Nintendo. You get treated so well by contrast that in fact that I and many other Europeans (and those in Oceania) opt to import stuff from the US and forego the possibility of any physical US Club Nintendo rewards. Club Nintendo everywhere except Japan and the States has a reputation for being absolute crap up until recently as well. And the availability of physical rewards is absolutely laughable. Seriously, the Canadians and especially the US don't know how good you have it. M$ and Sony treat their other territories well, but Nintendo...
More topics from this board...
I've got a vision...YoYoLeFtToRiTe112/18 6:15AM