How do you enter the office kill the enemy leader after bombing the base?

#1Neo_SarevokPosted 1/20/2010 12:22:50 AM
This is something I'm heavily confused at. I bomb the base and what then? Is it the kill command or what? When I right click on the building when my guys are outside it, they don't enter. They just stand outside. Or is the correct way to kill the leader simply to throw a ton of bombs/torches at the place and never enter in the first place?

I'm also puzzled why sometimes my guys wont get into their cars to drive over, even though I've given them 3 cars to use. Very frustrating.
#2LethalHawkPosted 1/22/2010 12:24:04 AM
The right click menu kill feature only works on enemy hoods, police, FBI & reporters walking around/driving in the city. If you want to perform a kill/torch/bomb on the enemy gang leader, it has to be set before the week is started. Also the enemy's HQ must be identified as well or else they will just be running around the whole week.

Now, if you do know the location of the enemy HQ, not just the residental business front, setup the hood(s) with the kill order to wait until you torch the front, then let them go in afterwards for the kill.
---