This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I purchased what is known as Starcraft Anthology.

#1Redfish12XPosted 9/3/2009 3:08:49 PM
It's a weird thing in which "CD 1" was Starcraft and "CD 2" was Brood War. It even said Starcraft and Brood War Expansions on the CD's, but during installation it said "Insert Disc 2"

And, no, it's not a pirated thing. I registered it on Battle.Net (the box said Battle Chest but the CD Key gave me "StarCraft Anthology"). So this is something very odd.

Anyways, when I patch it - do I just install the latest Brood War patch? or do I patch them both? And when I patch them, do I only install the latest patch or do I install every patch in the history of its patching?

PC Gaming is confusing.
#2LordOfDabuPosted 9/3/2009 3:33:07 PM
Just log on battle.net and it will patch it for you automatically.
---
1a2a3a
#3Korvin13Posted 9/5/2009 4:26:01 PM
Ya, I have the same thing when I registered Starcraft, but I was never able to successfuly patch my downloaded version. I think I'll try it again when I get Win7, and whip my HDD.
#4Redfish12X(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2009 6:44:52 PM

Ya, I have the same thing when I registered Starcraft, but I was never able to successfuly patch my downloaded version. I think I'll try it again when I get Win7, and whip my HDD.

Did your CD's come in these weird black slip cases? With the CD Keys literally stickers? Mine were.
---
The Boise State Broncos fan.