Getting all the cards.

#1ActiveHatePosted 3/23/2014 4:00:37 PM
Assuming they don't fix the problem of people getting cards they already have 3 of yet again, how long do you think it will take to get an all cards save? After it took me 1-2 years of almost daily play to get 3x of all the first 1000 cards, I'd much rather just download a save file for a 6000+ card pool.
#2Vulcan422Posted 3/23/2014 4:13:18 PM
Hopefully they allow save importing from Decade.
---
USF4: M. Bison, Rolento, Decapre | TTT2/TR: Feng/Dragunov | BBCP: Terumi, Azrael, Hakumen
GameFAQs #1 Noel Vermillion Hater At Your Service
#3Metroid345Posted 3/23/2014 4:49:32 PM
Assuming you don't get more than 3 of each card, and acquire 10 cards on average per win, it would take 6000*3/10=1800 wins to have all cards.
#4AC4HeavyPosted 3/25/2014 9:55:24 AM
Vulcan422 posted...

That is a horrible idea, do you want everybody who keeps certain deck list with let's say 2 rescue cat, crush card, heavy, trundle, 3 cold wave, brionic, dark strike, goyo, and any other banned, limited, or semi-limited cards to add those to the decks that will exist in the new game. Do you want mermails with brionic, hieratics with access to 3 cold wave, heavy, and trunade to otk you then don't ask for it. If you think people won't do this, you are mistaken. I have seen countless people in decade duels plus use this exploit to bring extra copies of cards like summoner monk and rescue cat into their synchro cat decks and I don't even want to bring up the exploits of the glitches card known as naturia horneedle
#5t_EphYPosted 3/25/2014 10:53:58 AM
ActiveHate posted...
Assuming they don't fix the problem of people getting cards they already have 3 of yet again, how long do you think it will take to get an all cards save?

It'll take forever to get 3 of everything important without modding. It's like that even in games with card stores.

AC4Heavy posted...
Vulcan422 posted...

That is a horrible idea, do you want everybody who keeps certain deck list with let's say 2 rescue cat, crush card, heavy, trundle, 3 cold wave, brionic, dark strike, goyo, and any other banned, limited, or semi-limited cards to add those to the decks that will exist in the new game. Do you want mermails with brionic, hieratics with access to 3 cold wave, heavy, and trunade to otk you then don't ask for it.

I think it would be nice if you could import your trunk from Decade Duels. Decks would obviously be a big no.
#6AC4HeavyPosted 3/25/2014 11:44:19 PM
t_EphY posted...
ActiveHate posted...
Assuming they don't fix the problem of people getting cards they already have 3 of yet again, how long do you think it will take to get an all cards save?

It'll take forever to get 3 of everything important without modding. It's like that even in games with card stores.

AC4Heavy posted...
Vulcan422 posted...

That is a horrible idea, do you want everybody who keeps certain deck list with let's say 2 rescue cat, crush card, heavy, trundle, 3 cold wave, brionic, dark strike, goyo, and any other banned, limited, or semi-limited cards to add those to the decks that will exist in the new game. Do you want mermails with brionic, hieratics with access to 3 cold wave, heavy, and trunade to otk you then don't ask for it.

I think it would be nice if you could import your trunk from Decade Duels. Decks would obviously be a big no.

Oh, so you want all these Banned and pointless cards to remain. What do you think they are going to bring back tribe infecting, goyo, etc and also do you really want to keep those bad vanillas who only exist to make the likes of crimson sunbird, etc. now don't get me wrong, you should keep any fusion that is a instant fusion target or has a purpose like hero fusions, but when they updated the cards to add every vanilla to make these fusions they Clearly took up at least a around 100 card slots that could of been used for the likes of effect veiler, QuickDraw synchron, e-hero the shining, etc you know cards with a practical purpose. So I ask again do you really want to out of 6000 cards to add cards that you will never use when it they could add several practical and useful cards.
#7t_EphYPosted 3/26/2014 5:21:22 AM
AC4Heavy posted...
Oh, so you want all these Banned and pointless cards to remain.

Did I say that anywhere? No, I don't want all the pointless cards to remain, but with 6004 in the card pool and they're going to have everything from LOB to JOTL.

AC4Heavy posted...
when they updated the cards to add every vanilla to make these fusions they Clearly took up at least a around 100 card slots that could of been used for the likes of effect veiler, QuickDraw synchron, e-hero the shining, etc you know cards with a practical purpose.

Decade Duels has around 800 vanilla monsters. You're talking to someone who wrote out a card list for everyone else to see what's in the game. I'm well aware how many worthless cards Yugioh has, but are you aware how they pick cards for games? They start with all the 1000 ATK level 4 vanillas in LOB and work their way up to one of the latest sets. The original Decade Duels not having any forbidden cards and having almost all of its cards be usable is a huge exception to the norm.

AC4Heavy posted...
So I ask again do you really want to out of 6000 cards to add cards that you will never use when it they could add several practical and useful cards.

There usually isn't more than 200-300 useful cards in Yugioh at a time. With my assumptions about the ban list, this game is going to have around 100 useful cards between Rulers and Spellbooks.
#8thefinalgentPosted 3/26/2014 2:11:01 PM
t_EphY posted...
There usually isn't more than 200-300 useful cards in Yugioh at a time.

Your locals must be very boring to play at with that attitude.
#9TRIPLEX01Posted 3/26/2014 3:09:36 PM
Hopefully someone creates a "save" for this game soon. I just want to play online, not spend years trying to get 1 card.
---
"If it ain't broke, it's not playable"- Yugioh Players Creed