Are YOU hyped for this game?

#11NinjaYuffie164Posted 7/27/2014 8:19:32 AM
Extremely excited. It's definitely a day one purchase for me.
#12Jambi_ManPosted 7/28/2014 8:29:42 AM
I might check it out.
---
BL2 levels gained: 2,401
Spiral out...
#13ddirksPosted 7/28/2014 4:57:54 PM
Extremely hyped. I loved Borderlands 2. Already pre-ordered this one. Counting down the days till October.
---
Don't follow leaders, watch the parking meters.
#14Bob_EsrockPosted 7/30/2014 10:28:08 AM
I'm going to wait, but I'll almost certainly buy a copy. I wasn't a big fan of the changes to 2, and I know this one will have almost all of those mechanics still, but I just want to see what the general impression is first.
---
Lurking since 1999 ~ Ging gang gong de do gong de laga raga!
Playing: Fallout: New Vegas, Hitman: Absolution | Waiting for Winds of Winter
#15Scene911Posted 8/2/2014 6:19:28 PM
You guys think we'll get any bonus at all for having played 1 and 2? Like in part 2 we got some heads, but that's about it. I hope it's more than just pre order bonus. Maybe extra stuff besides appearance options.
#16JudeHavocPosted 8/3/2014 7:34:46 PM
Bought Borderlands 2 on the ps3 about a month after release, was debating on if I should get. The moment I got it I could not stop playing, it was a fantastic game and I've literally played it about 30 times, when I first watched the pre Sequel trailer I was like meh, but than I got a good pc that I bought Borderlands 2 GOTY with to test if my pc could run it good. And I wasnt sure if it would run it in good frames because my ps3 had run Bl2 at abou 10 frames, even lower during coop. Anyways, now that I have a great pc, I am pumped for the Pre Sequel
---
No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced. PSN ID: SilentNova___
#17JudeHavocPosted 8/3/2014 7:36:30 PM
One thing to note though. Is a possibility of a DLC character. I'm not sure which video it was in, but it was either the Nisha reveal, or the other one showing the Easter egg legendary laser gun video. For a brief time, the player looks at a wanted picture on the wall. Either that hints us to a new playable character, or just an npc we will come across
---
No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced. PSN ID: SilentNova___
#18JudeHavocPosted 8/3/2014 7:38:36 PM
Scene911 posted...
You guys think we'll get any bonus at all for having played 1 and 2? Like in part 2 we got some heads, but that's about it. I hope it's more than just pre order bonus. Maybe extra stuff besides appearance options.

I dought it man. What could we possibly get? Transferring our Legendaries to the pre sequel? I am just curious to see how DLC will work for the pre sequel. Most likely Athena and Claptrap will leave Jack in the ending, how would it possibly work? Unless it's DLC that takes place even before the events of pre sequel? Idk
---
#19Scene911Posted 8/9/2014 4:22:23 PM
We didnt get a clap trap vid this week but at least the recent making of vid said he'll be in the next one
#20xliner(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2014 1:19:29 AM
JudeHavoc posted...
DLC that takes place even before the events of pre sequel

Prequel DLC to a prequel. I do want.
---
http://myanimelist.net/profile/xliner http://i.imgur.com/ekGwnTX.jpg
xliner is probably an eridian - 3CDED | http://i.imgur.com/HazHHmG.png