What are the things that you saw on the gameplays vids has interested you so fa?

#1Futureops-Posted 7/24/2014 4:16:55 AM
- 4 Playable Bosses & NPCs from the previous Borderlands games
- New Ammo Types
- Zero Gravity World
- Baby Warriors as normal enemies
- New Gameplay Mechanics
- Weapon Paintjobs

I just don't know why I am getting so much blow up by this game. I truely can't wait.Oh God, grant me a time machine.
---
All hail Germany!
If computers have no doors or fences, who needs Windows and Gates?
#2VampLordAdamaruPosted 7/24/2014 5:00:04 AM
Just freeze yourself! I'm sure that will work out well! :D
---
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160; Misty is mine!
#3vega2505Posted 7/24/2014 5:23:47 PM
I'm not hyped because this studio hasn't proven they can make a good BL game, yet...any time Gearbox outsources things, they never end up all that great, so I'm not holding my breath that this won't be mediocre.

I'm sure it won't be Aliens CM or DNF bad, since Borderlands is the only thing Gearbox cares about, but really, it's just a cash grab at this point so no telling how many corners will be cut or how much nickel and dime DLC we're going to deal with.
---
I used to be a Street Fighter like you...then I took a Spiral Arrow to the knee.
#4SAGETISMYSAVIORPosted 7/24/2014 9:09:50 PM
vega2505 posted...
I'm not hyped because this studio hasn't proven they can make a good BL game, yet...any time Gearbox outsources things, they never end up all that great, so I'm not holding my breath that this won't be mediocre.

I'm sure it won't be Aliens CM or DNF bad, since Borderlands is the only thing Gearbox cares about, but really, it's just a cash grab at this point so no telling how many corners will be cut or how much nickel and dime DLC we're going to deal with.

Will you explain how this is a cash grab?
---
See the Turtle of enormous girth, on his shell he holds the Earth.
#5Baruch_SPosted 7/26/2014 4:31:36 PM
And it's 2K Australia. They've got a pretty solid track record. The gameplay videos so far look like good BL fun (as long as the player is halfway competent anyway), and it looks like they're putting more time into this game than gets put into many spin-offs and sequels. It's only a cash grab in that it's almost guaranteed to sell well without the development cost of migrating to the new console gen.
---
White FC 0260 9873 0859;
White 2 FC 2022 8464 1690
#6Scene911Posted 8/4/2014 7:37:17 PM
Vault symbols
#7GujinKamiPosted 8/5/2014 10:11:16 AM
I know they're gonna do something wrong, something that just kills it for me when I hit that point.

I mean I'm a little excited, because Borderlands is fun, but I just have this feeling of dread that something's gonna be really bad come end game.
---
~Gujin
http://i.imgur.com/0WPMniV.gif http://i.imgur.com/XscuHki.gif http://i.imgur.com/Zmba6dn.gif
#8Futureops-(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 10:37:55 AM
GujinKami posted...
I know they're gonna do something wrong, something that just kills it for me when I hit that point.

I mean I'm a little excited, because Borderlands is fun, but I just have this feeling of dread that something's gonna be really bad come end game.

Shu.. shu.. shuu....!

GET AWAY FROM ME!

Think positive.
---
All hail Germany!
If computers have no doors or fences, who needs Windows and Gates?
#9Scene911Posted 8/5/2014 10:43:38 AM
For me its not being on the xbox one. Still getting it but it would be nice