Is anyone else really not excited about this game?

#11DuckOfDoom79Posted 7/26/2014 5:38:27 PM
Wow dude. Way to come in and throw negative vibes about. You are allowed to have your own gaming preferences, as are others. If some happen to like the idea of extra instalments regardless of chronological placement in a series that's fine too.

There had never been any confusion about this title being BL3. We've always known it's BL1.5, the developers have always made that distinction when talking about it.
#12JediWatchmenPosted 7/27/2014 2:59:31 PM(edited)
metal gear solid three was a prequel and most player's i know loved it.
---
Helping a friend http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HX89K3U
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/401014
#13ThePyreThatBurnsPosted 7/27/2014 8:36:05 PM
To quote myself:

"Poll is missing "Will wait for the inevitable Director's Cut edition" option."

I'll get it but I'll wait for the Special Edition. Partially because of the inevitability of such a package. Partially because I haven't finished my Borderlands 2 project. Partially because of real life issues that get in the way of finishing my Borderlands 2 project to say nothing of starting a new Borderlands game.

So I guess that counts as "not really hyped for the initial release".
---
As I would not be a slave, so I would not be a master. This expresses my idea of democracy-Abraham Lincoln
#14foodeater4Posted 7/28/2014 9:48:14 AM
Im excited for this game. I actually might be on vacation when it comes out or be leaving within a couple days of release so I may have to wait a bit longer to play it. This will be a day one or close to day one purchase for me.
#15Winter-rubyPosted 7/31/2014 7:35:26 PM
Destiny made me it's b***h
#16littlecletusPosted 8/11/2014 10:01:49 AM
Yeah....loved Borderlands since the first one came out, but this one is not on my buy list.
---
Are you a bug, Bill Murray?
#17narf001Posted 8/11/2014 11:48:58 AM
The needing oxygen is not going to be all time, it will be for when you are outside of the moon base. That's hip how I understood it at least.
---
Hail
Gamertag-Danaochman