Mss32.dll...please help me.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: Force Commander
  3. Mss32.dll...please help me.
3 years ago#1
Alright, so I've had this game for years, never once had a problem with it. Deiced to play it again for the first time in, I don't know how long. Install the game, everything works fine, played a few skirmishes, whatever. I go to play it today, the **** has hit the fan. The game won't start and keeps telling me I need to install a file called mss32.dll. I'm like okay, I really don't feel like re-installing the game, so I just opened the resource folder on disk 1 and I was going to transfer the file from the cd into the folder the game was installed in. I noticed something weird when I was looking through the files that were already installed; mss32.dll was already installed and in the folder it should be in. So basically it's telling me I need a file that doesn't exist, but in all actuality, the file does exist and is in the folder it should be in....... the ****.

Any ideas as to why its telling me I'm missing a file that isn't missing?
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars: Force Commander
  3. Mss32.dll...please help me.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived