25 things ALL users should know & Help forum

#31nighteyes(Topic Creator)Posted 5/31/2005 11:14:41 AMmessage detail
As Zorken said, yes you can.

I must have a collection of about 4 or 5 of them sitting in Yellow (I DID have a full box of the hitmons alone before I scrapped them all).

As a result, anyone on the West Coast of Scotland is welcome to some of them, lol...
---
Support PAL Gamers
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=7&topic=20140880
#32StSPosted 5/31/2005 2:33:00 PMmessage detail
Couldn't you just come and visit Luxembourg some day?
---
kitties like pie - Endgame
#33Lord_Yojimbo29Posted 6/1/2005 7:19:48 AMmessage detail
Question: Assuming a "tradeback" is an original pokemon, obtainable in G/S/C, and traded back to R/B/Y, could you classify almost any pokemon with R/B/Y compatible moves that it couldn't learn normally or with TMs as a tradeback?(ex. I bred a meowth with hypnosis, and traded it back to my red.)
---
Watt is a LIGHT BULB!!! Light bulbs do not have genders!-YoshiRider2006, talking about Paper Mario
#34Rondo4Posted 6/1/2005 9:58:11 AMmessage detail
I read the Mew Glitch FAQ (not the thing listed here, because I have already defeated those trainers) and I was wondering if someone could possibly explain something to me: In the list labeled "Trainer List One" or something close to that, he lists about 3 trainers. I was wondering which one he was referring to when he mentions the Bird Catcher that is facing up, near the biker.

Any help would be appreciated!! Thanks!
---
"Who put a question mark on the teleprompter?!"
--Anchorman
#35nighteyes(Topic Creator)Posted 6/1/2005 11:06:17 AMmessage detail
I don't have my game handy to check, but I believe the only area that has Bird trainers and Bikers close to each other is to the east of the town where the Safari Zone is.
---
Support PAL Gamers
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=7&topic=20140880
#36Rondo4Posted 6/1/2005 3:11:32 PMmessage detail
What are you talking about when you say that you fight the E4 in Stadium or something and you get a random pokemon??
---
"Who put a question mark on the teleprompter?!"
--Anchorman
#37ZorkenPosted 6/1/2005 4:12:03 PMmessage detail
Go buy Pokemon Stadium and figure it out.
---
The thing I love the most is knowing when to remain silent.
#38Lord_Yojimbo29Posted 6/2/2005 7:00:08 AMmessage detail
When you beat the Elite Four in Pokemon Stadium, you get one of the following: Bulbasaur, Charmander, squirtle, Eevee, Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, Kabuto, or Omanyte.
---
Watt is a LIGHT BULB!!! Light bulbs do not have genders!-YoshiRider2006, talking about Paper Mario
#39auron626Posted 6/2/2005 3:10:53 PMmessage detail
You can also surf to seafoam islands (from fuschia city) and surf along the edge of the island for the missingno. trick, I've also found that the game hasn't glitched on me yet when I do it at seafoam islands. =)
---
sig's are for morons.
#40Yoshidude89Posted 6/2/2005 9:00:56 PMmessage detail
To do broken tags (instead of having spaces), copy and paste
<<b></b>b><<b></b>/b>
Please don't make me show how I did that. It might break the computer.

---
saLUEtes is moddible now? next thing you know saying the word "tree" will be moddable.... - dragonsoldier
ytinasymlaetssniugnepehtenoybeno