25 things ALL users should know & Help forum

#41nighteyes(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2005 12:06:01 PMmessage detail
I was shown how to do it before Yoshidude, but to be honest, I completly forgot how to, lol...

Still, the edited (without spaces) "bold & italics" section might one day be included...
---
Support PAL Gamers
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=7&topic=20140880
#42KobEganPosted 6/23/2005 6:07:25 PMmessage detail
how many poke balls did u guys use to catch it? it always breaks away
#43asakura m2S1999Posted 6/23/2005 9:45:30 PMmessage detail
Catch what? MissingNo.? It's just like any regular pokemon. I've not tried catching it in a while as I did lose a game to it, (not a cart), but it's just like any regular pokemon, get it to sleep or paralyzed before you try and catch it, which I don't recommend.
---
Could you please restate your post in a way that isn't stupid, dumb, or idiotic? -screwydude
#44PuffTheDragonPosted 6/23/2005 10:57:12 PMmessage detail
I tinks he means Mew.
---
...but then, that's just what I think.
"but watchout for the malls! there mean!" ~ wkw427
#45MattTehAssassinPosted 6/24/2005 8:17:10 PMmessage detail
I just tried the Mew glitch two days ago, and it took me 3 poke balls on the first, and two on the second. I believe that the second one was at full health, too...just asleep. ^_^
---
Faith in Humanity Meter- {( | | | | | | | | | )}
FAITH IN HUMANITY: DANGEROUSLY LOW
#46StartrekkyPosted 6/24/2005 9:02:12 PMmessage detail
Why is there 2 of these topics?
---
"Calab that hamburger was MINE!!!" (Tuxworth) "Its mine now!" (Calab)
#47MattTehAssassinPosted 6/25/2005 4:20:25 AMmessage detail
Because with all sticky topics, there are two versions, although thy are the exact same topic, if that makes sense. One version is the actual stickied topic for all to see at the top of the list. The second is the actual topic originally made which floats among the topics like a normal topic.

They're both the same; you need not concern yourself over it.
---
#48MattTehAssassinPosted 6/27/2005 11:57:36 AMmessage detail
I actually have a question...if Mew and Mewtwo are essentially banned online, does the same apply to the legendary birds? Because if one were to have them all on a team, even though their stats are overwhelming, they are all birds, so both thunder and ice would be advantageous to two separate birds...
---
#49MattTehAssassinPosted 6/27/2005 11:58:05 AMmessage detail
Oops, ice is only effective against one. My mistake.
---
#50StSPosted 6/28/2005 8:31:03 AMmessage detail
I actually have a question...if Mew and Mewtwo are essentially banned online, does the same apply to the legendary birds? Because if one were to have them all on a team, even though their stats are overwhelming, they are all birds, so both thunder and ice would be advantageous to two separate birds...

The birds aren't banned, mainly because each of them actually has weaknesses.
Zapdos is stuck to Electric and Flying attacks, so it can't harm Rock/Grounds.
Articuno, although having a huge Special, lacks the movepool to back it up. Same problem with Moltres, but Molt's case is even worse.

Then, as you have already stated, they're birds, so weak to both Thunderbolt and Ice Beam/Blizzard.
---
~and you can't argue against me, because I'm a girl! GIRL POWER!~ Endgame