25 things ALL users should know & Help forum

#61StSPosted 7/11/2005 1:42:08 AMmessage detail
No, that data is still available, but the game ignores any saves that you make after that, AFAIK. (Not sure about this, since it has never happened to me)
---
~and you can't argue against me, because I'm a girl! GIRL POWER!~ Endgame
#62Prometheus321Posted 7/18/2005 3:04:06 PMmessage detail
*tag*
#63OkkPosted 7/21/2005 5:43:30 PMmessage detail
Am I the only one who thinks "The Mew Glitch" is a horribly inappropriate name? If I discovered a glitch that allowed you to catch any pokemon in the game, I would totally call it "The Oddish Glitch". Cuz, like... you can catch Oddish with it. Uh huh.
---
Camelio: I wish we'd gotten to see the Porygon episode of the (Pokemon) show...
Raddatz: Why? Do you like hospital food or something?
#64Jolt135Posted 7/21/2005 5:49:34 PMmessage detail
I personally refer to it as "Fight-cancelled Battle Manipulation".
#65StSPosted 7/22/2005 1:40:12 AMmessage detail
XD
---
~and you can't argue against me, because I'm a girl! GIRL POWER!~ Endgame
#66cookies n clamsPosted 7/26/2005 9:53:38 AMmessage detail
Alakazam - AKA Standard Alakazam
Psychic
Thunder Wave
Reflect
Recover

Lol I created that alakazam with Left over TMs I could find and thought I made a good moveset myself. But it was already taken. I should have known. : (
---
Fav Bands: Aerosmith, Motley Crue, Deep Purple, Nirvana, AC/DC, Guns N Roses, Stone Temple Pilots, Iron Maiden, Velvet Revolver, Slayer
#67cookies n clamsPosted 7/26/2005 9:56:00 AMmessage detail
Pokemon stadium 2 is the biggest bs game in the world. Its fun if you the enemy snorlax to go faster then your lugia.
---
Fav Bands: Aerosmith, Motley Crue, Deep Purple, Nirvana, AC/DC, Guns N Roses, Stone Temple Pilots, Iron Maiden, Velvet Revolver, Slayer
#68shallow manPosted 7/28/2005 6:57:12 AMmessage detail
I think I've come across a problem.

I've tried to get on to IRC when I was given the following message:

-transparent.your-irc.net- *** You are banned from YOURnet (You may be on a compromised host. Please visit cbl.abuseat.org/lookup.cgi?ip=***.*.***.** for more information.)
-
Closing Link: shallow_man[***.*.***.**] (User has been banned from YOURnet (You may be on a compromised host. Please visit cbl.abuseat.org/lookup.cgi?ip=***.*.***.** for more information.))

Question: how can I be banned? All I ever do is idle and occasionally talk to people. How can I be banned for that? -_-
---
He who is not bold enough to be stared at from across the abyss is not bold enough to stare into himself.
#69shallow manPosted 7/28/2005 6:59:36 AMmessage detail
Also, why would I be banned from the whole server as opposed to just a channel or whatever?
---
He who is not bold enough to be stared at from across the abyss is not bold enough to stare into himself.
#70LaserVacuumPosted 7/29/2005 6:11:08 AMmessage detail
Go to any place you can fight a Wild Ditto, and get one to transform into the pokemon with the Special value you want. Now finish the battle however you want.

Actually, if you catch it, the value will return to that of the Ditto's original Special stat.
---
"Honestly, I'm crying as I type this PLEASE don't ban me." - I Could Be Anyone