I think the Captain had ulterior motives when I was rubbing his back...

#1CharmolutionPosted 1/14/2008 11:55:31 PM
I feel so cheap... ;_;
---
Visit the Kid Icarus and Castlevania boards! Add your name to the lists!
[~W~]
#2pokedude7Posted 1/15/2008 10:55:33 AM
I know what you mean. I never really thought about it, but why would a Captain on a large sea going vessel such as the S.S. Anne ever get sea sick?
#3loadedusb11Posted 1/15/2008 7:11:31 PM
haha my friend was playing that part in school the other day and he started laughing hysterically at this part. I looked at the text and it said, "Rub, rub, rub, ahhhhhhhhh that feels so good."

awkward moment for sure.
---
This sig won't change until the Eagles win the Super Bowl. Started 03/20/05 Go Birds
#4Mr_DomPosted 1/19/2008 9:40:07 AM
lmao i never made that connection before, but yes that is certainly creepy.

but hey. i think we all had ulterior motives everytime we battled lass. hot chick fa sho
---
Official Commander of CE / the new meat of myspace
#5Amon_IshtarPosted 1/24/2008 1:33:59 PM
They had hotter trainers... trust me.

Also, that line and many others were edited in the FireRed & LeafGreen remakes, to be more "kid friendly"... wtf?
---
It's not who you are underneath. It's what you do that defines you.
#6SetrackPosted 1/24/2008 5:12:40 PM
did they change the feisty kids sailor guy?
---
Board 314159285
#7Amon_IshtarPosted 1/25/2008 2:00:50 PM
^ Nope. He's still a pedo, especially if you play as the girl.

Lines that did get edited:
a random Channeler challenge: "Give... me... your... all..." wtf? It's "Give... me... your... SOUL...", dammit. But the one saying "Give... me... blood..." is still there... wtf?
a random Bug Catcher in Viridian Forest when you KTFO him: Originally was "No! Caterpie can't cut it!", now it's "No! Caterpie can't hax it!" L O ****ING L
a Juggler in Koga's Gym: the first one you faced said "Dropped my balls!" when you KTFO'd him. Said Juggler isn't in the remake... and considering that was the funniest line in R/B/Y, that doesn't surprise me.
---
#8Lord_Yojimbo29Posted 1/27/2008 5:26:07 PM
but hey. i think we all had ulterior motives everytime we battled lass. hot chick fa sho

Meh, I am pretty sure that most people on this board were too young when we first played RBY to want to put our Hyper Beam inside of her Barrier.

I'm pretty sure that there was a Lass or female Jr. Trainer that told the player to stop touching her or something.
---
Brawl is not a fighter, party, action, or anything! Its an Acyion game...
#9ELmidoPosted 1/30/2008 10:55:12 PM
Is the Youngster with the comfortable shorts (outside pewter) still there?
#10Amon_IshtarPosted 1/30/2008 11:38:57 PM
^ Yes.

Also...
I'm pretty sure that there was a Lass or female Jr. Trainer that told the player to stop touching her or something. <- lesbian alert! she's still at the end of Rock Tunnel.
---