Sould I get into pokemon games?

#11PIKA740Posted 1/25/2008 9:28:45 PM
You do know since your on the blue board everyone here think that "Red, Blue rox remake sux! BTW remakes own the classic, but when did I ever say the classic sucks, never.
---
Come save the Mario Party Boards!1!
Come save the Pokemon Green Board!1!
#12dd96Posted 1/26/2008 9:47:08 AM
I say start with gold/silver/crystal. They have a great variety of pokemon and to me it was one of the funnest games out of the series. If it had better graphics then it would be the best. Also try to go with an old game (red/blue/yellow/ ect.) then go to a new game (Diamond/pearl). I wish i did this because the difference in the graphics is pretty good and afterwards Diamond and Pearl will seem to have better graphics.
#13PIKA740Posted 1/26/2008 1:21:21 PM
Diamond and Pearl graphics don't fit Pokemon, and when did graphics ever ****ing matter?!
---
Come save the Mario Party Boards!1!
Come save the Pokemon Green Board!1!
#14ShayxPosted 1/27/2008 1:00:43 PM
and when did graphics ever ****ing matter?!

From your same post:

Diamond and Pearl graphics don't fit Pokemon,

Evidently since Diamond and Pearl came out O_o
---
Chuck Norris puts the "laughter" in "manslaughter"
Currently Playing: Blue Dragon (360), Pokémon Pearl (DS)
#15Vio_4_S_PlusPosted 1/27/2008 7:56:02 PM
I say start with gold/silver/crystal. They have a great variety of pokemon and to me it was one of the funnest games out of the series. If it had better graphics then it would be the best. Also try to go with an old game (red/blue/yellow/ ect.) then go to a new game (Diamond/pearl). I wish i did this because the difference in the graphics is pretty good and afterwards Diamond and Pearl will seem to have better graphics.

Starting with RBY would be better, as GSC takes place several years after the events in RBY, so then you can understand exactly what they are referring to...
---
Diamond FC: 4038 2532 0508 Name: DIAMOND
PBR: 3694 7114 4930