Design me a challenge, please.

#1mr_generic_manPosted 1/29/2008 9:30:46 PM
I am currently finishing a Charmander/Pidgey only, currently at Victory Road. Before you point out the obvious, I used Silph's Lapras to Surf, but never fight. I think this still qualifies as a 2 -Pokemon Challenge. I did Rock Tunnel the hard way.

So, if you want, recommend me another fun challenge. Incidentally, the Charmander/Pidgey isn't very enjoyable at times.
---
You will fear me for I am UNCLE STRANGEHEAD!
#27th_Sign_Posted 1/29/2008 10:40:02 PM
beat the game using only one finger
#3Ki_cat_Posted 1/29/2008 11:23:42 PM
Beat the game only with a Ratta without evolving it.....Use other pokemon for HM slaves but try not to.
---
Ficken Sie ab if you don't like what I have to say.
#4KomodoTheNinjaPosted 1/30/2008 12:39:53 AM
None of the aforementioned challenges are difficult. I suggest you try a minimalist run challenge, in which you only use what you are required to in order to advance and for the sake of the most practical way to achieve victory (Starting with Bulbasaur so you can Growl/Leech Seed Brock where as the other two starters basically require save states to beat).
---
it sounds like you need to get laid. Broron
So when are you coming over? Zorken
#5Amon_IshtarPosted 1/30/2008 9:18:40 AM
The 90-minute blitz. (Requires you start with Squirtle, use the Master Ball on Zapdos, and have an HM Slave at certain points though.)

Oh wait, someone already came up with that... but you can try it with a different starter and only one true backup Poke, though.
---
It's not who you are underneath. It's what you do that defines you.
#67th_Sign_Posted 1/30/2008 5:21:16 PM
beat the game with one toe*
---
TBAGT
#7Sir_FishtopherPosted 1/31/2008 6:03:11 PM
Beat game using only vaguely understood quantum effects to manipulate the buttons.
Or, Metapod only run-through.
---
Join my cult, the Divine Order of Waffley! We make breakfast a spiritual experience.
#8Crow_NavicraftrPosted 1/31/2008 10:34:07 PM
Beat the game using only Seaking.

Hell yeah, Seaking.
---
Xemnas: Alrighty then. Larxene?
Larxene: Remind you to kill Axel later. Got it. (sips a Coke)
#9Amon_IshtarPosted 2/1/2008 10:14:12 AM
Beat the game using only Seaking.

**** YEAH SEAKING!!!
<- fix'd. Damn Filters.
---
It's not who you are underneath. It's what you do that defines you.
#10ultravaiddPosted 2/1/2008 9:09:53 PM
Nothing beats the 'Karp runthrough.
---
It's dangerous to go alone. Take this!
*hands you a kitten*