Unbelieveable!

#1greatestgamefanPosted 3/3/2008 9:17:24 AM
Well I was playing my Blue version like I always do because I am so obsessed with Pokemon. Anyways, I was up to Cerulean and was about to battle Blue as usual, but he said something I've never seen him say before! It went like this:

Blue: Milk! (the name of my character) I'm gonna get you this time! I found an incredibly strong Pokemon, it looks like an evil cat-cyborg thing!

The first Pokemon he sent out was a level 30 Mewtwo! Not only that but it looked like the Mewtwo that had the armor on it from the anime! Needless to say I got my ass kicked since my strongest Pokemon was a level 20 Wartortle. If anyone is curious, the only attack it used was Psychic, which killed all 4 of my Pokemon in one hit.

I think the fact that my game was drenched in water before I played might have had something to do with it (I dropped it in the sink). This ever happen to anyone before?
---
reminises?! Nice spelling, noob. BronyBong7thsign
#2KomodoTheNinjaPosted 3/3/2008 10:54:53 AM
Very interesting!

I don't think that's ever happened to me before, but I recall hearing about something like 8 or 9 years ago.
---
it sounds like you need to get laid. Broron
So when are you coming over? Zorken
#3Jolt135Posted 3/3/2008 1:25:34 PM
Level 30 Mewtwo? That's a rather mundane occurrence. Come back when it's a level 2 Mewthirty. Hopefully try to snap a screenshot when it happens.
#4RossmacdaddyPosted 3/3/2008 5:38:24 PM
That reminds me of the time I found the Snagem machine behind the daycare. Good times.
---
Will somebody please give George Bush a blow job so we can impeach him?
#5Lord_Yojimbo29Posted 3/3/2008 6:02:01 PM
The same thing happened to me once, except this also happened:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9_5zIwxpbU
---
Brawl is not a fighter, party, action, or anything! Its an Acyion game...
#6ZorkenPosted 3/4/2008 4:04:07 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7ZorkenPosted 3/4/2008 4:05:08 AM
Mewfour > Mewtwo AND Mewthree.
---
Old men make the decision to go to war, but it's us young ones who go out and do all the dying.
#8PIKA740Posted 3/4/2008 2:57:34 PM
This is obviously a joke topic.
---
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=560621 - Mario Party 4, We need help!
#9RPGBrandonPosted 3/4/2008 5:25:29 PM
Topic is lacking a... oh what was it called? I think something like Mewtweeny. *shrugs* It's been too long.
---
"Everytime I see my name in a topic, I'm like, 'OMG!'. Then I see it's Brandon who posted, and realize that it's actually written in his sig." - StS
#10ZorkenPosted 3/5/2008 6:51:51 AM
This is obviously a joke topic.

Nothing is true, everything is permitted...
---
Old men make the decision to go to war, but it's us young ones who go out and do all the dying.