• Topic Archived
8 years ago#1
Well I was playing my Blue version like I always do because I am so obsessed with Pokemon. Anyways, I was up to Cerulean and was about to battle Blue as usual, but he said something I've never seen him say before! It went like this:

Blue: Milk! (the name of my character) I'm gonna get you this time! I found an incredibly strong Pokemon, it looks like an evil cat-cyborg thing!

The first Pokemon he sent out was a level 30 Mewtwo! Not only that but it looked like the Mewtwo that had the armor on it from the anime! Needless to say I got my ass kicked since my strongest Pokemon was a level 20 Wartortle. If anyone is curious, the only attack it used was Psychic, which killed all 4 of my Pokemon in one hit.

I think the fact that my game was drenched in water before I played might have had something to do with it (I dropped it in the sink). This ever happen to anyone before?
reminises?! Nice spelling, noob. BronyBong7thsign
8 years ago#2
Very interesting!

I don't think that's ever happened to me before, but I recall hearing about something like 8 or 9 years ago.
it sounds like you need to get laid. Broron
So when are you coming over? Zorken
8 years ago#3
Level 30 Mewtwo? That's a rather mundane occurrence. Come back when it's a level 2 Mewthirty. Hopefully try to snap a screenshot when it happens.
8 years ago#4
That reminds me of the time I found the Snagem machine behind the daycare. Good times.
Will somebody please give George Bush a blow job so we can impeach him?
8 years ago#5
The same thing happened to me once, except this also happened:

Brawl is not a fighter, party, action, or anything! Its an Acyion game...
8 years ago#6
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
8 years ago#7
Mewfour > Mewtwo AND Mewthree.
Old men make the decision to go to war, but it's us young ones who go out and do all the dying.
8 years ago#8
This is obviously a joke topic.
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=560621 - Mario Party 4, We need help!
8 years ago#9
Topic is lacking a... oh what was it called? I think something like Mewtweeny. *shrugs* It's been too long.
"Everytime I see my name in a topic, I'm like, 'OMG!'. Then I see it's Brandon who posted, and realize that it's actually written in his sig." - StS
8 years ago#10
This is obviously a joke topic.

Nothing is true, everything is permitted...
Old men make the decision to go to war, but it's us young ones who go out and do all the dying.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived