if you cancel an evolution...

#117th_Sign_Posted 4/12/2008 5:18:32 PM
come on komododink dont take offense bc all u can do is troll
#127th_Sign_Posted 4/12/2008 5:22:13 PM
btw if everybody figured stuff out on their own before they asked these message boards wouldn't exist. Their sole purpose is for ingame help.

so whats your purpose here? to remind people that there are faqs?

useless.
#13KomodoTheNinjaPosted 4/12/2008 7:18:01 PM
I don't troll here 7thBroron, and I did offer help in a topic. Just because I choose not to in every thread doesn't mean you have to get mad and go all Seasme Street on me as always.
---
President of D/P board foreign affairs
International Icon
#14KomodoTheNinjaPosted 4/12/2008 7:18:44 PM
And message boards exist so people can post. There is no requirement for people to offer advice in every thread, and I chose not to here.
---
International Icon
#15the_lone_exile(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2008 8:46:40 PM
thank you 7th. good to see that theres still some decent people on gfaqs. unlike some people who like you said just troll.
---
I'm the best at what I do.
#16KomodoTheNinjaPosted 4/13/2008 5:43:42 AM
LOL!
---
International Icon
#17RossmacdaddyPosted 4/13/2008 12:11:50 PM
Exile, Komodo is NOT a troll. His point is valid, whether you care or not. People like 7th are more hypocritical than anything else. Instead of being content in giving advice and being done with it, he thinks it more important to point out others "flaws" and misuse of the boards - which it itself is a contradictory act since he is neither helping you nor following his own rules for using the boards. :)
---
Getting an education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease. It made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to pass it on. - TP
#18greatestgamefanPosted 4/13/2008 1:43:23 PM
I gave that brat help in the other topic, and this is how he treats me. ;_;

I'm never helping you again! *Runs out of topic crying*
---
reminises?! Nice spelling, noob. BronyBong7thsign
#19ZorkenPosted 4/13/2008 5:38:37 PM
LOL 7thBroron.

Sorry, just had to. <3
---
Old men make the decision to go to war, but it's us young ones who go out and do all the dying.
#207th_Sign_Posted 4/14/2008 7:19:20 AM
"Instead of being content in giving advice and being done with it, he thinks it more important to point out others "flaws" and misuse of the boards - which it itself is a contradictory act since he is neither helping you nor following his own rules for using the boards. :)"

I did help him (and if you want I can link you to various other posts where I answer questions). So uh, pay attention next time? BTW my flaws aren't on trial here, what I do has nothing to do with what you guys do. Try defending your own actions instead of that bs GGfan approach XD

You must not get what I mean. It would be incredibly boring if these boards were all questions and no social and I get that, but when there are questions they should be answered or ignored. Gamefaqs was designed so players can help each other, that's why there are faqs and message boards. Everytime there's gameplay discussion you guys direct them towards the faqs, but THIS is the place for it. If you don't want to answer the question I understand that, but don't act as if the kid is out of line for asking a pokemon question on a pokemon message board. Gamefaqs gives you many options when it comes to finding out what you need to know. Why don't you just ignore the topic instead of trying to dictate how the kid receives his information? The boards and FAQs have their own (dis)advantages, you can choose either one for help. It's not up to you guys to tell him how he finds the answer, he didn't disrupt anything.

In the end if ANYBODY uses the board the wrong way... it's not him. So leave him alone.

and mind your own business...ZorkenStash!
O.O!