if you cancel an evolution...

#31RossmacdaddyPosted 4/14/2008 8:03:26 PM
7th, you still don't get it. You're making evaluative comments about others' board etiquette... what purpose does this serve? Do you get a random thrill from doing it? You may not agree with GGFan's "negativity," but what right do you have to criticize it? In the name of the board? Come on.... if negativity is your enemy, do you realize you're only adding to it by perpetuating this ridiculous argument? Do you realize that I'm doing the same because we both have the right to do so and I find it amazingly laughable?
---
Getting an education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease. It made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to pass it on. - TP
#327th_Sign_Posted 4/14/2008 11:11:23 PM
Ha, all I said was "god forbid anybody answer the question". You guys took offense to my opinion and started this whole thing.

Wow that took a lot of effort.
#337th_Sign_Posted 4/14/2008 11:15:20 PM
And ross if you don't want to be a part of this then don't. This is kind of a hobby for us, we are master debaters <_<
#347th_Sign_Posted 4/14/2008 11:17:34 PM
and yes me and ggfan have been master debating each other for like 7 years o.O
#35Bong BongPosted 4/14/2008 11:43:37 PM
Trolling (Inciting flames) - Messages intended solely to annoy and/or offend other users by going against the clear nature of a board, topic or chat room are not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to: provoking other users to respond with flames; provoking fans of a particular system or game, especially on boards or topics dedicated to that system or game.

GGfan insinuates that the guy is stupid and/or lazy and makes a mockery of his topic. Obviously the TC was provoked and that was the sole purpose of GGfan's post.
#36Dink402Posted 4/16/2008 1:16:46 PM
come on komododink dont take offense bc all u can do is troll

Yay I'm a legend. ^__^
---
"why is this such an important matter to you, since you're an rby battler and BOAH is an obvious GSC pokemon?": SmogonTP
#37the_lone_exile(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2008 8:47:27 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#387th_Sign_Posted 4/17/2008 12:05:19 AM
Just a little decency is all we ask.
#39Icecap VeiwinPosted 4/17/2008 7:24:06 AM
Is exile Broron's new alt or something?
---
Icecap Veiwin has posted here
#40KomodoTheNinjaPosted 4/17/2008 7:32:54 AM
Well I would say it was Dink's post that incited the argument more than anything. I wasn't going to say anything beforehand.

Also, lol exile.
---
President of D/P board foreign affairs
International Icon