if you cancel an evolution...

#41greatestgamefanPosted 4/17/2008 6:34:40 AM
"GGfan insinuates that the guy is stupid and/or lazy and makes a mockery of his topic. Obviously the TC was provoked and that was the sole purpose of GGfan's post."

I wasn't trolling though, I had every right to make my post. Kind of funny how you define trollig when the one who actually got moderated for it is the topic creator.
---
reminises?! Nice spelling, noob. BronyBong7thsign
#427th_Sign_Posted 4/17/2008 6:41:24 AM
Once again you can keep pretending but real life is the only thing that interests me.
#437th_Sign_Posted 4/17/2008 6:45:54 AM
BTW I would think since the sole purpose of your post was to insult him you would see how that's trolling. You provoked him with insults and he retaliated and got modded, and he didn't start the crap in the first place.
#44KomodoTheNinjaPosted 4/17/2008 6:48:19 AM
"Once again you can keep pretending but real life is the only thing that interests me."

What

"BTW I would think since the sole purpose of your post was to insult him you would see how that's trolling. You provoked him with insults and he retaliated and got modded, and he didn't start the crap in the first place."

I didn't post to insult him. And just because he didn't "start" it (which is very childish of you to resort to BTW) doesn't take away from the fact that he violated the TOS.
---
President of D/P board foreign affairs
International Icon
#457th_Sign_Posted 4/17/2008 6:56:21 AM
"What"
dur?

"I didn't post to insult him."
But you admitted that you insinuated that he was stupid and lazy, you insulted him for no reason. If you hadn't done that he would have never had a reason to break the TOS. You trolled, troll.

"GGfan insinuates that the guy is stupid and/or lazy and makes a mockery of his topic."
"I wasn't trolling though, I had every right to make my post."

"And just because he didn't "start" it doesn't take away from the fact that he violated the TOS."
He wouldn't have violated the TOS if you wouldn't have given him a reason to. That's the definition of trolling my friend, you incited those flames and you admit to starting it.
#46the_lone_exile(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2008 8:00:43 AM
meh i don't really care because i won't lose karma for posts like that, and if they get mod'd it's a small price to pay to get my point across.
---
I'm the best at what I do.
#47greatestgamefanPosted 4/17/2008 8:51:27 AM
Dur what? I don't get what you said please tell meeeeee.

And I admitted to posting to express my justified opinion. I don't have to offer advice in every topic, besides you've already made a hypocrite out of yourself over that ordeal anyway.

And loner, you've gotten modded twice in a row, so I don't think I should care about somebodies point if they can't express it without coming off as an UUA.
---
#48the_lone_exile(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2008 10:43:40 AM
UUA....sorry i don't follow your abbreviation. i don't spend my life on these boards like some people.
---
I'm the best at what I do.
#49greatestgamefanPosted 4/17/2008 11:53:51 AM
Right, because I know an friggin' abbreviation. Your cliches are midly amusing at best.

BTW, UUA = UnderagedUserAccount.
---
#507th_Sign_Posted 4/17/2008 10:00:04 PM
"I don't have to offer advice in every topic, besides you've already made a hypocrite out of yourself over that ordeal anyway."
First of all I didn't make a hypocrite out of myself, trolling you in the middle of a flamewar in retaliation to you trolling me isn't what you did, it's completely different. You decided to troll a newbie for asking a simple question. It's not the same when there are differences, can you understand that? We pretty much hate each other, why are you comparing that to being a **** to a random stranger that's just asking for help?

The "argument" started between me and Ross, and all I did was state my opinion which was

"if you don't want to answer the question I understand that, but don't act as if the kid is out of line for asking a pokemon question on a pokemon message board. It's not up to you guys to tell him how he finds the answer, he didn't disrupt anything.
In the end if ANYBODY uses the board the wrong way... it's not him. So leave him alone."

But I'm done. You obviously refuse to acknowledge the points even from my earliest posts. You keep ignoring my points and trying to add stuff to my argument that I never said in the first place, making it seem as if I'm a hypocrite. It's impossible to argue with somebody who can't understand what the hell the point of the argument is.

"but don't act as if the kid is out of line for asking a pokemon question on a pokemon message board"
Topic bashing ring a bell? It's all there you just couldn't understand it.