need help making a 3-pokemon team

#1cow1357Posted 4/12/2008 6:24:36 PM
What pokemon should I use? All pokemon are allowed except mew (mewtwo IS allowed). Evasion boosing is not allowed.

I was thinking something along the lines of:

Mewtwo: psychic / blizzard / amnesia / recover
lapras: blizzard / thunderbolt / body slam / confuse ray
tauros: body slam / hyper beam / earthquake / blizzard

But this is missing a tank and there are no status-altering moves aside from blizzard and body slam. Should i use a snorlax instead of a tauros or give my lapras rest? And what can i use for status stuff?

Since i'm doing this on gameboy, i don't really wanna catch a perfect defense DV chansey with great DVs in other stats and max out its EVs, and i know that defense is so important for a chansey. I'm expecting my opponents to use mewtwos, articunos, zapdoses, etc. so I'm hesitant about using an exeggutor.

Please help me on my team (pokemon, movesets, everything). Any non-sarcastic suggestions are appreciated.
---
hi
#2iamwhoiamoramiPosted 4/13/2008 3:57:38 PM
Having Blizzard on all members of the team is not necessarily a good idea if you are fighting diverse opponents.
#3cow1357(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2008 4:55:25 PM
thanks, i'll give mewtwo thunderbolt i guess.
---
hi
#4KomodoTheNinjaPosted 4/13/2008 5:34:39 PM
Mewtwo should have Blizzard so that Exeggutor can't use Explosion, and it really doesn't matter. Stadium is incredibly random.
---
President of D/P board foreign affairs
International Icon
#5cow1357(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2008 5:50:26 PM
i'm not playing computers on stadium, i'm playing with friends on game boy. And i'm gonna replace either tauros or lapras, which should I keep/replace?
---
hi
#6KomodoTheNinjaPosted 4/13/2008 5:51:05 PM
I don't know if your friends suck or not.
---
President of D/P board foreign affairs
International Icon
#7cow1357(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2008 6:01:11 PM
they're super nerds that have like all the pokemon in diamond and pearl, so lets assume they're decent. Even if they're not, it wouldn't hurt to have a good team.
---
hi
#8cow1357(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2008 1:23:28 PM
i've decided to use mewtwo, tobybro, and tauros.
---
hi
#9cratermaxPosted 4/18/2008 6:01:53 PM
doesnt tauros have really bad special, cause blizzard'd be a baaaad idea