if i use a rare candy will i lose the item forever???

#1greatestgamefanPosted 4/14/2008 5:25:03 PM
hey guys im up to mt moon i found rare candy i no what it does but im afraid if i use it i will lose it forever plz tell me if i can use it again and again or only once thx.

:)
---
reminises?! Nice spelling, noob. BronyBong7thsign
#2cladenstine89Posted 4/14/2008 5:49:19 PM
Not you, but someone like bron bron yea
---
OH SNAO! Battle Dimension
GameFAQ's Pokemon Diamond President of Tier Affairs
#3KomodoTheNinjaPosted 4/15/2008 5:08:16 AM
ok! :D
---
President of D/P board foreign affairs
International Icon
#4tooweakPosted 4/15/2008 8:33:05 AM
*is not familiar with this forum and therefore doesn't know if real or joke topic*
Rare Candy raises one Pokemon's level by 1 and then the item dissapears.

If you are playing just the main game, there is no real penalty to this, but if you are playing competitve vs. other human players with a level cap, it ends up reducing your maximum stats. If you plan to go to Level100, you can "Box Trick" the "lost" stats back later.
---
Klonoa sigs on hold for the greater good until Earthbound is on VC or Nintendo Power's poll closes. Email your top 5 VC picks to vcpoll@futureus.com
#5Bong BongPosted 4/15/2008 12:15:51 PM
if you obtained a life would we lose you forever?
#67th_Sign_Posted 4/15/2008 12:20:12 PM
"*is not familiar with this forum and therefore doesn't know if real or joke topic*"

The first three posters are the same person, you would know that if you were familiar with these forums.
#77th_Sign_Posted 4/15/2008 12:31:13 PM
btw seeing as how some items never disappear this question actually has some worth.

Not to mention the answer hasn't been agreed on. Sam claims you can have just one rare candy and use it an infinite amount of times.

Who knows what answer the kid was looking for? He probably thought after about 10 levels the poke stops trying to evolve. Either way look at how a routine help topic affected your life and made you look like a huge ass.
#8KomodoTheNinjaPosted 4/15/2008 3:59:37 PM
I asked a legit question, I don't know why you had to troll and make such a hypocrite out of yourself.

But lol@clad being me.
---
International Icon
#9KomodoTheNinjaPosted 4/15/2008 4:04:33 PM
"if you obtained a life would we lose you forever?"

So basically if I was alive I would die? What?

lol Broron
---
International Icon
#10PIKA740Posted 4/15/2008 6:21:26 PM
lol 7th lol
---
PIKA740
I'm just a copy cat, aren't I?