Any relibable methods of using the Mew Gltich to get Eevee/evolution?

#1DeuxHeroPosted 4/5/2011 3:59:45 PM
Assuming you wanted a complete dex with only red and blue and no restarting, any recommendations for doing it?

adding qrZ to a name gets the 3 starters, standard mew glitch gets Mew, but the 3rd Eevee needs a 3rd game, restart, gen 2, or stadium to get.
---
God was a dream of good government. You will soon have your God, and you will make it with your own hands.-Morpheus -Deus Ex
#2pokedude7Posted 4/6/2011 5:04:46 AM
You can use Ditto to get Eevee or it's Evolutions. Use a pokemon with the following Specials:

102 - Eevee
103 - Flareon
104 - Jolteon
105 - Vaporeon

I feel the best way is to use a pokemon with a Special of 102 to catch 3 (or more) Eevees, then use the Elemental stones to evolve them.
#3DeuxHero(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2011 8:37:39 AM
I meant are there any places I could easily fight something with one of those special values.
---
God was a dream of good government. You will soon have your God, and you will make it with your own hands.-Morpheus -Deus Ex
#4pokedude7Posted 4/6/2011 10:26:12 AM
Unfortunately, No. You will need a Pokemon with the required Special and Ditto to even get any one of those pokemon.
#5DeuxHero(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2011 11:02:17 AM
OK, nothing like Youngster's Slowpoke.
---