#1DeljohnyboyPosted 4/5/2011 7:47:42 PM
Google it, it's sad. T.T
---
Add me to GameCenter If you have it on your iPod Touch
Deljohnyboy
#2hylianarmyPosted 4/5/2011 10:17:08 PM
Once again: Eh.
---
There is no victory in Dungeons & Dragons; there is only the delay of inevitable defeat.
#3GunbladeladPosted 4/6/2011 4:06:40 PM
It's an old topic based on the observation that the rival never uses Raticate from the last fight before Pokemon Tower and use this as a basis for him being there when you go there yourself.

People just don't seem to want to consider he may have simply found a more appropriate Pokemon to suit his overall squad.
---
Where logic won't work - I will
PAL Gamers unite - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/277-pal-gaming
#4hylianarmyPosted 4/6/2011 5:51:32 PM
That's the first thing I thought of, GBL.

Hence, my retort.
---
There is no victory in Dungeons & Dragons; there is only the delay of inevitable defeat.
#5jerk-o-tron2000Posted 4/9/2011 10:28:55 PM

But didn't he said something along the lines of "You don't know what it is to lose a pokemon"?

And let us not forget that you usurped the title of "Pokemon Master" and his grandfather's love/approval/pride.

#6RosiesBackFoolzPosted 4/14/2011 9:04:22 PM
Believe it or not, I'm actually going to implement this theory as a crucial plot point in the Kanto (FireRed) arc of my (currently unpublished due to still being a draft that's floating around in my head with no way to piece it together) Nuzlocke run. And don't you dare ask any questions about that plot point and how it'll affect the story, because that'll probably just result in the run going forever unpublished. (In case you're wondering, there's going to be four, possibly five arcs: Hoenn [Emerald], Sinnoh [Platinum], Kanto [FireRed] and Johto [SoulSilver], in that order, with the possible addition of Unova [Black or White, depends on which version I get].)
---
Not changing sig until Knuckles the Echidna wins a Character Battle.
When, oh, when will Digimon Xros Wars be dubbed? COLLINGWOOD MAGPIES 2010 PREMIERS WHOOOO!
#7gbchaosmasterPosted 4/17/2011 3:35:29 AM
How will that plot point affect the story?
---
gbchaosmaster
#8ultravaiddPosted 4/17/2011 5:22:38 PM
Technically, we also killed his Fearow.
---
Get this. Time passes at a rate of one second per second. - N_T_M18
#9RosiesBackFoolzPosted 4/18/2011 2:51:45 AM
gbchaosmaster posted...
How will that plot point affect the story?

You're doing this on purpose, aren't you? Just be thankful I'm currently being distracted by the Sailor Moon Abridged bloopers on Blip, or else this would turn into an all-out flame war.
---
Not changing sig until Knuckles the Echidna wins a Character Battle.
When, oh, when will Digimon Xros Wars be dubbed? COLLINGWOOD MAGPIES 2010 PREMIERS WHOOOO!
#10GunbladeladPosted 4/18/2011 8:45:16 AM
gbchaosmaster did ask a legitimate question on how an unsubstantiated theory very few people on the internet support can have a major effect on your "fanfic" story.

Besides, the plot "arc" of your story will be chronologically incorrect compared to the game series, as the series goes R/B/Y, then G/S/C, followed by D/P/P, finishing with B/W. The remakes don't count, as that's exactly what they are - remakes.
---
Where logic won't work - I will
PAL Gamers unite - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/277-pal-gaming