We killed Blue's Raticate...

#11gbchaosmasterPosted 4/18/2011 8:01:50 AM
You're doing this on purpose, aren't you? Just be thankful I'm currently being distracted by the Sailor Moon Abridged bloopers on Blip, or else this would turn into an all-out flame war.

One-sided, I'm afraid.

I suggest you learn two valuable lessons:

- If you post "don't you dare" on the internet, you're just asking for it - it'll be very likely someone WILL dare, since this is the internet and your punch can't reach our faces. Yet.
- Chill. Loosen up. Unbunch your panties. Drop the serious business mentality. The internet can be a fun place that way.

Unless the dare was actually a bait, and I bit it. Huh. Oh noes.
---
gbchaosmaster
#12LiikalaPosted 4/18/2011 8:47:29 AM
Believe it or not, I'm actually going to implement this theory as a crucial plot point in the Kanto (FireRed) arc of my (currently unpublished due to still being a draft that's floating around in my head with no way to piece it together) Nuzlocke run.

Is it going to be equally angry?
#13RosiesBackFoolzPosted 4/18/2011 9:41:04 PM
gunbladelad77 posted...
gbchaosmaster did ask a legitimate question on how an unsubstantiated theory very few people on the internet support can have a major effect on your "fanfic" story.

Besides, the plot "arc" of your story will be chronologically incorrect compared to the game series, as the series goes R/B/Y, then G/S/C, followed by D/P/P, finishing with B/W. The remakes don't count, as that's exactly what they are - remakes.

Look, do you really think I care? I'm not going to follow the chronology of the games for this anyway. And besides, the run isn't even going to be on here, it's going to be on s7.zetaboards.com, and did you not notice the words "currently unpublished"? It's. still. a. draft, i.e. still floating around in my head. So shoo. You're just lucky I have other tabs up to take my mind off this whole thing, otherwise this would just degenerate into a flame war.
---
Not changing sig until Knuckles the Echidna wins a Character Battle.
When, oh, when will Digimon Xros Wars be dubbed? COLLINGWOOD MAGPIES 2010 PREMIERS WHOOOO!
#14gbchaosmasterPosted 4/19/2011 4:32:15 AM(edited)
Look, do you really think I care?

Yes.

And it's time for you to really stop caring, instead of denial.
---
gbchaosmaster
#15GunbladeladPosted 4/19/2011 3:59:25 PM
All we're doing is providing constructive criticism, and you're getting all defensive and hot under the collar.
---
Where logic won't work - I will
PAL Gamers unite - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/277-pal-gaming
#16Master Of MajoraPosted 5/3/2011 11:40:11 AM(edited)
For the record, Gary/Blue says on S.S. Anne that he has caught over 40 Pokémon. Nothing says he didn't just change his main team.

/bad English.
---
Now playing: Metroid: Other M.
Hard Mode completed without selecting "Continue".
#17StSPosted 5/4/2011 6:31:08 AM
What a tool. Dude needs to chill out, seriously.
---
Sandal that Stinks
#18LiikalaPosted 5/5/2011 8:54:45 AM
You're just lucky I have other tabs up to take my mind off this whole thing, otherwise this would just degenerate into a flame war.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l8e3y4Tylm1qzlowso1_500.jpg