What can I make with these Pokemon?

#1crystalfury2406Posted 5/29/2011 6:34:15 PM
I'm trying to get an alternate team together, but all my reserve Pokemon seem to be vulnerable to Earthquake. I need help forming a reserve party that won't get curbstomped by ground/rock types..

Snorlax
Clefable
Raichu
Dugtrio
Muk
Venomoth
Ninetales
Aerodactyl
Kabutops
Articuno
Rhydon
Dodrio

It's difficult because every one of these except Clefable and Snorlax can be killed by either Earthquake or Rock Slide. If I'm playing Stadium/single player do I have that much to worry about?

This is not a troll post, for anyone who thinks so. I honestly am confused.
---
Currently playing- Sonic Adventure, Fallout: New Vegas
See quote for gamertag.
#2MarquisOndorePosted 5/30/2011 11:48:32 PM
Kabutops can eliminate Golem/Rhydon with Surf before they can do anything. Snorlax can be taught Surf too, and he has high enough HP to survive any single attack in the game.

The best counter for rocks/grounds is Exeggutor. Great physical and special bulk, and he threatens things with Mega Drain (for Rhydon/Golem) and Psychic (Nidoking/Nidoqueen).

You probably have nothing to fear for single player though.
---
Capt. Basch fon Ronsenburg, for Incitement of Sedition and the Assassination of H.R.M. King Raminas, has been found Guilty of High Treason and put to his Death.
#3crystalfury2406(Topic Creator)Posted 5/31/2011 8:04:40 AM
I actually did some shuffling, and I'm dumping Aerodactyl and Venomoth. Bugs suck (still.) and Aerodactyl doesn't do anything the others can't. Replacing them with a Lapras and an Exeggutor.

Main party-

Venusaur
Dragonite
Vaporeon
Mr. Mime
Hitmonlee
Persian

Reserve A-

Articuno
Dugtrio
Exeggutor
Raichu
Rhydon
Snorlax

Reserve B-

Clefable
Dodrio
Gengar
Kabutops
Ninetales
Lapras
---
Currently playing- Sonic Adventure, Fallout: New Vegas
See quote for gamertag.
#4Wild_MantinePosted 6/14/2011 3:25:48 AM
That's a pretty good set up with the Pokemon you've chosen. I'd say you're ready for Stadium.
---
Pokemon White FC: 2064 9146 0109
Pokemon Black FC: 2494 4315 1547
#5anti_danPosted 6/18/2011 6:47:37 PM
I think your reserve team is better than the main team, thats just me though.
#6jvpski3Posted 6/28/2011 4:44:09 AM
What AquisOdore Said.
---
Anyone DeSMUMe, NO$GBA, or VisualBoyAdvance.
Heck w/ VBA. So awesome!