found my old blue cartridge....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Blue Version
  3. found my old blue cartridge....
4 years ago#1
because i look on craigslist and find a post from a guy who wants to purchase red and blue so i begin to dig through some boxes to get the game out. once i found it i shoot him a text and he asks how much. well, its been sitting a while and i no longer have a GB to check it out, so i do a quick search and find they are worth 10-15 dollars. i say 10 bux. i get a text back that says "for something that's been sitting and unknown if it works? thanks but no thanks, i will try to find a deal where i'm not getting ripped off. i will give you $3 for it." you know, i'm pretty reasonable, but be a douche, and then make an offer that isn't worth ANYONES time??? g.t.f.o. anyways, now that i found my cartridge, gonna have to pick up an old GBC and pop this thing in! be interesting to see my last save(if the battery is still working, which i doubt, but hope it is) and see what kind of team i had going. jeez... can't believe its been over 10 years since i played this stuff...
---
Actually, there was this one time. I grabbed the wrong whammy bar and deployed star power a bit too early. I stained the rug with my x8 multiplier.- Redvett111
4 years ago#2
Yeah, I've been playing Yellow this week. was about 10 years since I played also.
My first copy was Blue. :)

What was your starter? I picked Squirtle.
---
"We live in an amazing, amazing world, and it's wasted on the crappiest generation of spoiled idiots."
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Blue Version
  3. found my old blue cartridge....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived