I just realized just how boring many of the "famous glitches" in these games are

#1WiinolikePS3Posted 11/9/2011 12:57:03 PM
80/80

But really...

- Glitch City is just a garbled up map that causes the game to freeze if you make it to the loading lines.

- The walkthru walls glitch is just a helpful utility and can't really be used to get into any awesome "secret" or glitch areas, unless you count hitting a loading line and making the game crash "glitching".

- Missingno does very little except garble your Hall of Fame data, levels erratically, messed with sprites and screws up your trainer card. It doesn't erase your file, and only 'M messes with your PC.

- The "error 0" extension of the "mew glitch" just gradually slows you down until it causes the game to crash and spit out random sounds.

I dunno, I guess these glitches all seemed like magical sources of endless entertainment to me at some point, but now, the only things that seem even slightly fun to toy around with are the high-hex "glitch Pokemon" like the ZZaZZ glitch, which I've not yet been able to effectively trigger. I dunno, maybe I'm just not looking hard enough? These are by far the most glitchy games I've ever played in my life, and I wouldn't be surprised if there's still more that can happen if someone happens to stumble upon something.
---
I play Black Ops because I'd rather play a terrible game with my friends than play a good game alone. Black FC: 0991-1063-0052
#2TheGreatDebatePosted 11/10/2011 5:35:20 AM
And people called Sonic 06 glitchy...............
---
I <3 God
Check my quote to see my video game collection
#3Regulus_VIIPosted 11/10/2011 12:31:40 PM
Missingno was the only glitch that interested me back in the day. Wish I never encountered it as it messed up my game.
---
Game to live, Live to game.
Live by the controller, die by the controller.
#4TheGreatDebatePosted 11/10/2011 1:35:51 PM
Gamer7048 posted...
Missingno was the only glitch that interested me back in the day. Wish I never encountered it as it messed up my game.

It's still the only glitch that interests me. It's fun to experiment with it from time to time.
---
I <3 God
Check my quote to see my video game collection