Mew Glitch Explanation

#1ZilyanaPosted 12/19/2011 7:40:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=catvwjsofCA
3:10 is where the explanation starts

What do you guys think?
#2MaskedSheikPosted 12/20/2011 3:13:29 PM
Is there an explanation for why the Special stat in particular is the one that determines species, or why the attack modifier determines level? I gather it has to do with how data is stored during battle vs. how the game determines events/encounters?
---
What I think is the really dangerous approach is the "let's be artistic" attitude. I know that artistry just happens. ~Fred Astaire
#3Zilyana(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2011 5:56:29 PM

Is there an explanation for why the Special stat in particular is the one that determines species, or why the attack modifier determines level? I gather it has to do with how data is stored during battle vs. how the game determines events/encounters?

That's really the one thing that can't be easily explained. You'd have to check the games code to 100% prove it I believe.
#4MaskedSheikPosted 12/21/2011 12:20:20 AM
Hmm. It would be interesting for someone to find out. This video seems a clear explanation of everything else though.
---
What I think is the really dangerous approach is the "let's be artistic" attitude. I know that artistry just happens. ~Fred Astaire