1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Blue Version
  3. Mew Glitch Explanation
5 years ago#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=catvwjsofCA
3:10 is where the explanation starts

What do you guys think?
5 years ago#2
Is there an explanation for why the Special stat in particular is the one that determines species, or why the attack modifier determines level? I gather it has to do with how data is stored during battle vs. how the game determines events/encounters?
What I think is the really dangerous approach is the "let's be artistic" attitude. I know that artistry just happens. ~Fred Astaire
5 years ago#3

Is there an explanation for why the Special stat in particular is the one that determines species, or why the attack modifier determines level? I gather it has to do with how data is stored during battle vs. how the game determines events/encounters?

That's really the one thing that can't be easily explained. You'd have to check the games code to 100% prove it I believe.
5 years ago#4
Hmm. It would be interesting for someone to find out. This video seems a clear explanation of everything else though.
What I think is the really dangerous approach is the "let's be artistic" attitude. I know that artistry just happens. ~Fred Astaire
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Blue Version
  3. Mew Glitch Explanation

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived