Would it hurt my game save, if I...

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Blue Version
  3. Would it hurt my game save, if I...
3 years ago#1
capture a level 124 Raidash? It's the glitch where you go talk to the guy and ask about having free time and he shows you how to capture a weedle. Then you fly to cinnabar island and surf along the edge of the ocean. I usually get a meowth, Missing #, powerful Radadash, a level zero Missing #, or a vulpix. I just want the rapidash that is level 124. Would it hurt my game save?
---
Check profile for contacts.
3 years ago#2
It shouldn't, however 2 things:

1. Hope you're not planning on using it; any Exp and it goes right back to level 100.

2. The only thing that might mess up your game save is if you see/catch 'M' (MissingNo is a whole other kettle of fish).
3 years ago#3
If you check the various glitch FAQs, you'll find that you can play around with the OT name so that the "Old man / Surfing glitch" won't result in any potentially harmful Missingno / 'M' encounters.
---
Where logic won't work - I will
PAL Gamers unite - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/277-pal-gaming
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Blue Version
  3. Would it hurt my game save, if I...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived