a new challenge?

#1ffvultimate2000Posted 2/5/2012 8:57:26 AM
i'm playing a mother of all challenges challenge and u here is the rules:-

1:- first defeat all the trainers in the gyms expect the leader.
2:- save the game
3:- catch wild pokemon and u can use the starter if u want with the limit level is:-

the level limit of the 5 lower than the leader units digit(see step 5)(brock for example:- 1)

1,4,7:- 1 level lower than that level(11 of brock then this one gonna be 10)
2,5,8:- 2 levels lower than that level
3,6,9:- 3 levels lower than that level

4:- reset the game(DO NOT SAVE)
and defeat brock with them
5:- catch wild pokemon and use them to defeat the leader with a level limit of 5 levels lower then the leader highest level(like brock lv 16-5=11)
6:- reset the game(DO NOT SAVE)
7:- get your starter to any level u want then battle that gym leader with the starter only.
8:- heal ur pokemons
9:- save the game
10:- continue to the next gym
11:- follow the same steps in all the gyms
12:- when getting the eilte four do the following:
13:- save!!!
14:- battle the eilte four with level limit 50 and u can use the starter if u want
15:- battle the eilte four with level limit 55 not using the starter.
16:- get the starter to any level you want and battle the eilte four with the starter only.
17:- save
18:- get all 150 pokemons(not including mew)
19:- defeat the eilte four with using all the 150 pokemons(in other words:- all the 150 pokemons is recorded in the hall of fame) with no level limit
20:- raise all the 150 pokemons to level 100
21:- get 99 of every buyable item
22:- make sure that you have 999,999 money
23:- congrat. for beating the entire game and this challenge.

im going to start it right now.

warning *spoilers* for the challenge below

today:- brock gym:- i used those pokemons:-

6x mankey lv 10 then 6x mankey lvl 11.

the starter solo fight i maked my charmander level 20(evoloved into charmeleon) and used iron tail to destory the rock foes(ember vs the sandshrew)
#2lloyd0117Posted 2/5/2012 8:33:42 PM
first: you used iron tail...? this is gen 1, gtfo.

second: this is way more tedious that it is hard.
---
"when I'm in the process of doing something, I do it not because I think it's worth doing, but because I'm trying to MAKE it worth doing."
#3ffvultimate2000(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2012 12:47:32 AM
lloyd0117 posted...
first: you used iron tail...? this is gen 1, gtfo.

second: this is way more tedious that it is hard.

charmander learn iron tail normally but i keeped it untill charmeleon to defeat brock and yes this cjallenge may be hard but it really not:-

the trick in this challenge to use low-levels pokemon with type advantage and the starter solo need to be in a high enough level however here what i did right now:-

get to misty gym and passed all the challenges:-

misty gym:-

6x oddish used in all the 2 challenges(yes i know that is funny)

charmeleon was hard so i taked forever raised him to level 40 (xD)and he used iron tail and scratch.
#4ffvultimate2000(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2012 4:45:40 AM
oh i forget to tell that i raised my charmeleon to level 35 before battling brock (takes forever) and my charmeleon to level 44 before misty(again takes forever)
#5lloyd0117Posted 2/6/2012 11:31:18 AM
ffvultimate2000 posted...

charmander learn iron tail normally.

no it doesnt. this isnt the fire red board. this isnt the leaf green board either. this is pokemon blue. iron tail wasnt around til gold silver crystal. ... gold silver and crystal came out after red blue and yellow...
---
"when I'm in the process of doing something, I do it not because I think it's worth doing, but because I'm trying to MAKE it worth doing."
#6ffvultimate2000(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2012 3:53:55 AM
lloyd0117 posted...

no it doesnt. this isnt the fire red board. this isnt the leaf green board either. this is pokemon blue. iron tail wasnt around til gold silver crystal. ... gold silver and crystal came out after red blue and yellow...

sorry guyes i was mistaken the game so i will start the challenge in blue version:-

brock:- finished 'em with 6x monkeys(still working) and level 35 charmeleon(almost evoloved :D)
#7lloyd0117Posted 2/7/2012 11:54:20 AM
lloyd0117 posted...

sorry guyes i was mistaken the game so i will start the challenge in blue version:-

brock:- finished 'em with 6x monkeys(still working) and level 35 charmeleon(almost evoloved :D)

well that's better i guess, but still, this isnt much of a challenge if youre allowed to level as high as you want right after brock.

you should do my "challenge" instead. its much less tedious.

pretty much,

for each gymleader you come to, your team's max level can only be what their minimum leveled pokemon's level is minus 5.

you can also only have 1 pokemon of each type in your team(no 2 electrics, normals, bugs, grass ect.) you may catch and grind up as many pokemon as you want, but you may only grind them to the current gymleader's minimum leveled pokemon minus 5 lvls.

you may not use items in battle. ever.
---
#8ffvultimate2000(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2012 2:02:21 AM
lloyd0117 posted...
lloyd0117 posted...

well that's better i guess, but still, this isnt much of a challenge if youre allowed to level as high as you want right after brock.

you should do my "challenge" instead. its much less tedious.

pretty much,

for each gymleader you come to, your team's max level can only be what their minimum leveled pokemon's level is minus 5.

you can also only have 1 pokemon of each type in your team(no 2 electrics, normals, bugs, grass ect.) you may catch and grind up as many pokemon as you want, but you may only grind them to the current gymleader's minimum leveled pokemon minus 5 lvls.

you may not use items in battle. ever.

sorry but i've beated brock with the 3 challenges so i will use ur challenge vs misty and try it :D but have any commants about starter solo(he's already in level 36 due to mt.moon :))

and i was about to remove the items expect in eilte four(5 items per 4 trainers there) and expect on the champion(5 max revives,6 full restores,elixirs before the fight :D)

i've already finished misty by solo charmander too(was a piece of cake vs my level 36 charmander)

and the challenge you talking about(1 of every type) is impossibole but it would better if 2 of the same type only allowed so that is better.
#9MrPerson01Posted 2/8/2012 7:35:52 AM
Please, stop lying. You can't get Mankey in Blue, and in Red, you can't get it until after Brock. You are able to get it before Brock in Yellow, but it's impossible to get Charmander before Brock in that game.
#10ffvultimate2000(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2012 9:16:25 AM
MrPerson01 posted...
Please, stop lying. You can't get Mankey in Blue, and in Red, you can't get it until after Brock. You are able to get it before Brock in Yellow, but it's impossible to get Charmander before Brock in that game.

SORRY

i only writed this post for the idea for challenge and i've completed the game with charmander and will complete it with squirtle or bulbasuar(don't know yet!) then i will complete it with the last starter with this challenge but untill then it will take some days so untill then farewell :P