About the Eevee inside a Pokeball at the Celadon Mansion

#1ExcIusivity69Posted 3/30/2012 12:45:13 PM
Is it ever explained why it's there? We can take the Eevee for ourselves, when odds are it already belongs to someone else. Sure, it could've been abandoned, but it's not uncommon for people to accidentally leave things behind, and come back for them later.

LOL I wouldn't be surprised if I overlooked the reason (like Bill stationed it there for the player or something).
---
When did "casual player" become an insult? -Taizuku
The real question is "When did hardcore gamer become a compliment/aspiration?" -JMBoote
#2pokedude7Posted 3/30/2012 1:29:23 PM
I don't think that it is ever explained why the Eevee is there. It just is.
#3StSPosted 3/31/2012 5:31:36 PM
As a kid, I would sometimes leave it in the building because I felt bad about stealing random people's Pokemon. >_>
---
Sandal that Stinks
#4ExcIusivity69(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2012 11:43:13 PM
This is probably the most uncreative way to obtain a Pokemon.
---
When did "casual player" become an insult? -Taizuku
The real question is "When did hardcore gamer become a compliment/aspiration?" -JMBoote
#5WiinolikePS3Posted 4/10/2012 7:55:26 PM
Does the person in the room not mention that you can take the Eevee? I feel like he said something to the effect that you can have it.

I could be completely wrong, though. For whatever reason, I just realized that I haven't picked up that Eevee in well over a year.
#6SxmfctPosted 4/11/2012 4:02:12 AM(edited)
WiinolikePS3 posted...
Does the person in the room not mention that you can take the Eevee? I feel like he said something to the effect that you can have it.

he didn't say anything about the eevee. iirc he talks about status effects..or was it evolution stones?
---
sup bro
#7pokedude7Posted 4/14/2012 7:49:14 AM
What the guy actually says is:

"I know everything about the world of Pokemon in your Game Boy! Get together with your friends and trade Pokemon!"

And the Blackboard at the back of the room talks about the link section in the Pokecenter.
#8MaskedSheikPosted 4/15/2012 1:41:13 AM
Since it's the Game Freak building, I always assumed it's the developer's gift to the player.
---
YOU DON'T KNOW MEXICO SON THEY WILL BEAT YOU DOWN