Wait, if Gastly, Haunters, and Geingars are dead pokemon....

#1DAH_JoePosted 5/9/2012 9:13:59 PM
Then why in the anime, you see Gastly and Haunter lifting the spirit of Pikachua and it still looks like Pikachu.

Why does the baby in Kaneskon, look like cubone?

Why couldn't you see the ghost pokemon in the game without the Stelph scope, but everyone in the anime could see them just fine?

Is there a normal way to capture Mew without having to do the glitch? I mean a legit way of capturing it?
---
Check profile for contacts.
#2GunbladeladPosted 5/10/2012 3:46:41 AM
On the issue of Ghost-types, perhaps they're the spirits of a now-extinct species of Pokemon (Later games mess up the "dead pokemon" perception as you can breed them, leading me to believe that they're simply a species of Pokemon that were initially mistaken as ghosts, and the name stuck). Remember that the Anime completely disregards many aspects of the game itself (such as in the first movie, where Ash's Pikachu takes out 4 Pokemon - including a rock/ground type - with a single thunderbolt.

For the Baby Kangaskhan, I can't really comment.

Finally, on the subject of Mew, there are only 4 ways to get it.

1. Nintendo Event - long since discontinued (Basically you'd plug your game into a unit which would add an Event Mew onto your cartridge)
2. Link cable Trade - The only way to obtain a Mew without the use of external game-altering devices or glitches.
3. Cheat Cartridge - Like the Nintendo Event machines, these simply let you manipulate your cartridge data, but allows more freedom to do what you want rather than adding a single "traded" pokemon.
4. Mew Glitch - The only way for most people to get a Mew nowadays.
---
Where logic won't work - I will
PAL Gamers unite - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/277-pal-gaming