If I skip the team rocket hideout can I go back to it?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Blue Version
  3. If I skip the team rocket hideout can I go back to it?

User Info: Deuce_Deuce_

Deuce_Deuce_
4 years ago#1
I want to get to wild ditto ASAP to get some blue exclusives for my team so I wanna go straight from Lavender>Pokemon Doll>Pokemon Tower>Cycling Road

Is this possible to do?
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand, then there was one set of footprints in the sand

User Info: Pirwzwhomper

Pirwzwhomper
4 years ago#2
I believe it is, but it's been a very long time so I can't be sure. No reason not to try it.
(^_^) <-- the Prophet Mohammad // APM is SC2's GearScore
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/Pirwzwhomper/C-Hheh.jpg

User Info: Deuce_Deuce_

Deuce_Deuce_
4 years ago#3
Also to take it to an extreme could I miss out Surge too and go back once I've got the team members I wish for?
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand, then there was one set of footprints in the sand

User Info: pokedude7

pokedude7
4 years ago#4
Most Certainly, once you have and can use Cut and Flash, you can do the Gym Leaders in any order you wish; however to get to Blaine, you will need to beat Koga and get HM 03 Surf. You WILL need to beat Surge in order to fight Giovanni in Viridian Gym.

User Info: MaskedSheik

MaskedSheik
4 years ago#5
You can use the walk through walls glitch to get to Giovanni/Blaine/etc. early. The only requirement regarding the order you fight the Gym Leaders, at least with the glitches I know of, is that you fight Misty before Erika.
YOU DON'T KNOW MEXICO SON THEY WILL BEAT YOU DOWN
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Blue Version
  3. If I skip the team rocket hideout can I go back to it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived