If I skip the team rocket hideout can I go back to it?

#1Deuce_Deuce_Posted 7/30/2012 12:06:02 PM
I want to get to wild ditto ASAP to get some blue exclusives for my team so I wanna go straight from Lavender>Pokemon Doll>Pokemon Tower>Cycling Road

Is this possible to do?
---
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand, then there was one set of footprints in the sand
#2PirwzwhomperPosted 7/30/2012 11:44:24 PM
I believe it is, but it's been a very long time so I can't be sure. No reason not to try it.
---
(^_^) <-- the Prophet Mohammad // APM is SC2's GearScore
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/Pirwzwhomper/C-Hheh.jpg
#3Deuce_Deuce_(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2012 11:52:27 PM
Also to take it to an extreme could I miss out Surge too and go back once I've got the team members I wish for?
---
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand, then there was one set of footprints in the sand
#4pokedude7Posted 7/31/2012 4:55:15 AM
Most Certainly, once you have and can use Cut and Flash, you can do the Gym Leaders in any order you wish; however to get to Blaine, you will need to beat Koga and get HM 03 Surf. You WILL need to beat Surge in order to fight Giovanni in Viridian Gym.
#5MaskedSheikPosted 8/7/2012 8:28:02 AM
You can use the walk through walls glitch to get to Giovanni/Blaine/etc. early. The only requirement regarding the order you fight the Gym Leaders, at least with the glitches I know of, is that you fight Misty before Erika.
---
YOU DON'T KNOW MEXICO SON THEY WILL BEAT YOU DOWN